Retro Basketball Thread

Juan, legendary terp :pimp: ...Shout out to Terrence Morris too

F7E8C1A2-27FB-49A3-A4EF-C3D185F2E464.jpeg

Eddie and nick the reason I’m a lakers fan

I used to LIGHT people up in 2K with Dooling, I have no idea how or why :lol:. It mustve been 2K4 cause i remember using the Clippers and Yao/Tmac(maybe Francis') Rockets squad and i was literally top 10 on the leaderboards at one point :lol: and :smh: at the same time. I remember Game (the rapper) was at the top of the leaderboard at the time, wish i "screenshotted" it with one of them weak digital cameras we all had :lol: .

Mann this thread brings back some memories, i remember our DSL modem was upstairs and so i got an ethernet wire that was like 100ft or some **** like that so i could plug it into the PS2 that was downstairs when i wanted to play online. That **** was literally dangling from the top of the staircase all the way down to the living room :lol: our computer room was upstairs and i think the computer had to be hard wired into the router at that time.

Take me back!

I used to LIGHT people up in 2K with Dooling, I have no idea how or why :lol:. It mustve been 2K4 cause i remember using the Clippers and Yao/Tmac(maybe Francis') Rockets squad and i was literally top 10 on the leaderboards at one point :lol: and :smh: at the same time. I remember Game (the rapper) was at the top of the leaderboard at the time, wish i "screenshotted" it with one of them weak digital cameras we all had :lol: .

Mann this thread brings back some memories, i remember our DSL modem was upstairs and so i got an ethernet wire that was like 100ft or some **** like that so i could plug it into the PS2 that was downstairs when i wanted to play online. That **** was literally dangling from the top of the staircase all the way down to the living room :lol: our computer room was upstairs and i think the computer had to be hard wired into the router at that time.

Take me back!

When I was in high school, one of my mans back then was a big Nets fan...Yo always talked about K Dooling, was random af but i'll never forget about Dooling becasue of that :lol: ..

Back
Top Bottom