Remembering 9/11 ----- 22 Years Later

:rolleyes
Like......
I get it
But it cracks me up how much sympathy
And “honor” folks get for this tragedy
But when we bring up slavery
Or the killing of the indigenous people of this country it’s a “so what” attitude
Dont get me wrong
Rip to the ones who died
But America be acting so extra on 9/11
“The courages one”
“They most honorable ones”
Be so much fakeness
People act like they forgot
How much more prejudice
And racism came from this
How many folks were discriminated against more
Because of this

Again rip to the ones who lost someone
You know why

:rolleyes
Like......
I get it
But it cracks me up how much sympathy
And “honor” folks get for this tragedy
But when we bring up slavery
Or the killing of the indigenous people of this country it’s a “so what” attitude
Dont get me wrong
Rip to the ones who died
But America be acting so extra on 9/11
“The courages one”
“They most honorable ones”
Be so much fakeness
People act like they forgot
How much more prejudice
And racism came from this
How many folks were discriminated against more
Because of this

Again rip to the ones who lost someone

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Gotta bring that stupid shtick to the 9/11 thread.

Just the worst.

Last edited:
Gotta being that stupid shtick to the 9/11 thread.

Just the worst.
Guess ur referring to me
Not sure what shtick ur referring to
Tell me where in the post I was making anything up
I know ur not blind enough
To see how news outlets
Sensationalize the stories
And throw extra on it for 9/11
But ignore the bombing of black wall street
Never see the news commemorate
Or Talk about that

I was in AP history in high school when this happened. (in Cali) Teacher just wheeled in the TV and we watched everything unfold.

You actually made it to class? I remember my dad waking me up out of bed to watch what was happening on the news. Still tried to goto school around 8:30 and was told to go home.

18 years sheesh. I was 18 when it happened.
I hate these hotep memes that undermined the simple logic of science and physics.

The plane on the top is very small and most likely a private plane where as the 9/11 plane is a Boeing 767 which is fairly large and houses alot more fuel.

The FAA and other federal agencies post white papers on this sort of information all the time and it is readily available to the public.

The same goes for hoteps who complain about radio frequencies (5G conspiracies). You do not need a engineering degree to understand how radio frequencies work and what frequencies are toxic to the human body.
So you think 2 planes brought down three buildings???

I hate these hotep memes that undermined the simple logic of science and physics.

The plane on the top is very small and most likely a private plane where as the 9/11 plane is a Boeing 767 which is fairly large and houses alot more fuel.

The FAA and other federal agencies post white papers on this sort of information all the time and it is readily available to the public.

The same goes for hoteps who complain about radio frequencies (5G conspiracies). You do not need a engineering degree to understand how radio frequencies work and what frequencies are toxic to the human body.
I’m not even getting into no conspiracy theories
But u believe EVERYTHING u read???
Or
How many times a year do scientists say
“The way we thought about this
Has been completely wrong”
We really don’t know ****
But try to comprehend enough
Just to think we know

Honestly, with all of the evil movie villain schemes the CIA and other agencies have had their projects declassified or had the whistle blown on I don't put anything past this country anymore.

America feels like one giant psychology experiment sometimes.

RIP to the victims, their families, and the firefighters.

At the time I was living in bk

Went to school in Manhattan, luckily i caught the last train going over the bridge to bk before mta shut it down, saw the tower go down as we went over the bridge (forgot if it was the first or second) couldn't even see it go down because I was short and everybody was looking out the windows, now that im older im glad I didnt see it, might have resonated bad stress/bad dreams over the years

My mom worked in manhattan, she had to walk over the bridge, my bros mom picked me and my bro up and took us, all say I was worried abt where my mom was, she worked less than half a mile away

That's crazy.

My friend's mom worked in the 2nd tower and that day she woke up late and missed that day of work.

@air spider 777

Read your story you posted.

I live in Queens and I remember the smell of burning rubble where I live at.

Can't even imagine how strong it was at or by GZ.

I also remember seeing Jets flying all day that day.

Barely any cars on the street, people were either inside watching the news or outside with candles and listening to the news on the radio.

Also remember seeing and hearing about the ignorance from folks that day and the following days.

People beating up anyone who looked middle eastern :smh:

I’m not even getting into no conspiracy theories
But u believe EVERYTHING u read???
Or
How many times a year do scientists say
“The way we thought about this
Has been completely wrong”
We really don’t know ****
But try to comprehend enough
Just to think we know

I am a engineer. I am not defending conspiracies but I am defending engineering. I not believing anything that I read for face value and I get paid alot of money to do research on the subject and design these very systems that we are discussing. I'm just annoyed by the fact that the information is at everyone's finger tips but no one wants to do the work which is not that hard in the grand scheme of things.

There are white papers and videos from several engineers on the topic of how the towers went down or the ballistic damage from airplanes and other explosives. Sadly youtube views on bs conspiracy information is 1m+ but engineering videos on the actual science may not even hit 1k.

...lost an aunt.
fam was stranded. I couldn't communicate with anyone. lots of walking around.
life hasn't been the same. I don't have anything else to say really.

regardless of however it was initiated, it happened. wish we could at least get the skyline back but obviously that's just a wish.

it was a dark day. I wish it could be taken back.

Back
Top Bottom