REMINDER: FREE Chicken Sandwich @ Chic-Fil-A...but Zaxby's>>>>Chic-Fil-A

Just wanted to remind everyone to get your free sandwich at Chic-Fil-A if you wear your favorite team's logo.

FREE Sandwich

However, for those that live in the South you ALL know that Zaxby's kills Chic-Fil-A.

ZAXBY's
dblaf6.png

>

29yjk89.jpg

Ehh don't really like their chicken sandwiches. Maybe I can substitute for some chicken nuggets.

We just did a story on this at work earlier...sent a clown reporter to chick-fil-a wearing a cheerleader outfit to get a free sandwich LOL

nice. im goin to the one in the mall and the stand alone...twice.

hittin up both the morning and night shift lol.

being broke and in college FTL.

just made the rounds...

1zdvh9x.jpg

Im sad to admit we had my son in a FSU shirt for that extra sandwich. Yeah, even though I've made it I still got a bit of Detroit in me.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

just made the rounds...

1zdvh9x.jpg

Im sad to admit we had my son in a FSU shirt for that extra sandwich. Yeah, even though I've made it I still got a bit of Detroit in me.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

just made the rounds...

1zdvh9x.jpg

FML no chik-fil-a here.. this pic makes me miss home so badly..
tired.gif

btw whose pink iphone is that?
nerd.gif

Good lookin out...

But yes.. Zaxby's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chic Fil A

Kickin Chicken Sandwich mean >>>>>*

That Zaxby's sandwich looks awesome. I love sandwiches on those toasted "thick" slices of bread. The east coast sucks; we have no exclusivefastfood restaurants like the south and west coast.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

No bra.

is that the next chic-fil-a promotion?

free them puppies for a free sandwich.
pimp.gif

sux that i have to throw on a team logo shirt...might have to sink that low.

Did OP really say Zaxby's > Chik-Fil-A?

Zaxby's is nasty as hell. The only reason I don't eat at Chik-Fil-A alot is because it's damn near $4 for a chicken sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom