Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

What I don't like about it is Remy has been throwing shots for a minute. She did it on the album and on freestyles. So why throw shots and then deny it, when it's obvious.

Now that the album didn't do well, you need more attention?

It's good for hip hop though

and Nicki needs something to spark her career

idk how nicki can come back from this hiphop wise...she might as well stick to pop songs like starships

Females are naturally,ore ruthless when it comes to doggin ..... ****** will just fight lol. Hopefully we get a couple more tracks out of this. I don't want to hear anything when Nicki bring up the miscarriage .

"How I'm yo son and you can't even have kids"

Guarantee we get that bar lol

I'm saying, how you mix Nicki with a Minaj?
I'mma puff this *****, put Nicki in the garage
I'm getting money like Nicky Barnes, I'm the big homie
I responded in less than 48 hours, Nick Nolte!
a3z9ky.jpg

Yes, I'll be the lyric police.
I think she says:

"Imma Park this *****, put Nicki in the garage"
That make more sense, plus she kinda calling her Nikki Parker from The Parkers ( the whale on the right)
View media item 2347048

Last edited:
Females are naturally,ore ruthless when it comes to doggin ..... ****** will just fight lol. Hopefully we get a couple more tracks out of this. I don't want to hear anything when Nicki bring up the miscarriage .

"How I'm yo son and you can't even have kids"

Guarantee we get that bar lol

Remy ma has a son though, Nicki doesn't have kids so that wouldn't work

What I don't like about it is Remy has been throwing shots for a minute. She did it on the album and on freestyles. So why throw shots and then deny it, when it's obvious.

Now that the album didn't do well, you need more attention?

It's good for hip hop though

and Nicki needs something to spark her career

As you said Nicki wanted heat. She's been kinda of cold out here; none of her stuff has been sticking. I don't think she predicted this hot lava and brimstone tho. Which is surprising knowing how much of a spitter she is.

As you said Nicki wanted heat. She's been kinda of cold out here; none of her stuff has been sticking. I don't think she predicted this hot lava and brimstone tho. Which is surprising knowing how much of a spitter she is.

Naw, I'm saying the same thing. She's cold, which is probably why she released the pic with Wayne and Drake.

If Nicki bring up Remy's miscarriage, Remy def going to violate and be back in jail. :lol:

Budden going to have his told ya so moment on the pod next week :lol: ep going to be jokes.

And Ebro and Hot going to have a lot of listeners Monday morning.

Where the NT detectives at wit receipts? I saw something on twitter about Trey Songz and a 2015 tweet or somethin.

Mannnnnn nicki and meek was a match made in heaven. She went straight to social media.

Her flow was hot garbage, but she went way too hard. Nicki gotta be crying Jay Z tears right now.

^^
Nas flow was garbage on Ether too. The passion, anger, and the hate provides a layer of content
we subconsciously take into account as a positive element of the diss track, as that tactic compliments the sinister and minimal beat. Buts its not aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited:
Her flow was hot garbage, but she went way too hard. Nicki gotta be crying Jay Z tears right now.

Yeah she was spitting facts and alleged facts, but her flow was ehhhhh. It was off beat. It won't ease the pain on Nicki's end though.. :lol:

Flow was never Remys strong point. Y'all remember that remix she did when she just got out?

TBH idc tho lol. Sometimes you make a diss record that also happens to melodically pleasing and a smash like Drake or PAC. But for the most part I just wanna hear someone's foods get eaten.

I don't even need a chorus.

^^
Nas flow was garbage on Ether too. The passion, anger, and the hate provides a layer of content
we subconsciously take into account as a positive element of the diss track, as that tactic compliments the sinister and minimal beat. Buts its not aesthetically pleasing.
His may have been, I have to relisten because it's been a minute. They both pretty much just talking over the beat, but Nas definitely rode it better, Remy sounds like she catching out to the beat for the whole song
laugh.gif
. But not gonna make it a big deal, she went hard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom