Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

I wanna keep this hip hop tho, not no commercial type ****. Nicki need to get takeover instrumental n go in. Don't go get a catchy boppy beat and make a catchy hook etc. Rip her ******* head off, if possible. Remy went straight for the jugular no extra.
I want this to happen 

But here's the problem. How much of this is true? Or is it "alternative facts"

Cuz she was just on the press run with Joe saying theres "enough room for all the females to eat and she would say her name if she was beefing" so this feels like a reeeeach.

her cadence and flow didn't seem to match the beat but aside from the double entandres she just came thru spitting with passion. People love that.

I don't think its anything Nicki CANT respond to. Double points if she responds and its a hot record like how back2back was. 

Nicki can say her album flopped and she had a miscarriage. Not sure what else she can say that will really sting. Nicki sent shots a few times and just on that Gucci song that dropped. Think that's what did it.

People already know both of these though. Remy seemed to have dropped facts, including stuff people didn't already know. And as of right now, Nicki is basically pulling a Meek and running to twitter/IG and having a meltdown. Nicki has to do what Meek did during the Cassidy beef, make hits and act like nothing happened.

Nicki might be in a lose lose situation...she respond and it's not as hot as ppl want it to be and she's in a meek situation and it's worse for her cuz she's the bigger artist. It will be a huge L on her record. If the track is hot she's only giving buzz to a washed rapper from 10 years ago or whatever. Remy takes a W no matter what. Best option is to not respond imo...ppl nowadays have short term memory. Just don't say nothing and come back later with a few bars on your album or something.

Man I had to take a seat like she was talking about my mama or something. Mess had me at work feeling woozy.
My boy called me and I just answered the phone "I'm already listening to it" :lol: son said he almost lost control of the wheel :rofl:

Remy been in real rap battles since Smack DVD era, Nicki wants 0 problems.

Diss had so much venom in it. :x

Nicki feeling the pressure.

View media item 2347215
View media item 2347211
DFEDB914-3EE3-40D9-A7E1-B203B1C4A26F_zpspxqwbziq.gif

Last edited:
Oh ****

Nicki went in on that Gucci song, I knew Remy come back tough.
Crazy cuz I was listening to that track as well earlier this week and thought remi bout to clap back :lol:

Cot damb

Remy ain't let her live for 48 hours :lol:

Remy been in real rap battles since Smack DVD era, Nicki wants 0 problems.

Diss had so much venom in it. :x

Nicki feeling the pressure.

Nicki f'd up bad. Remy does this.

Of course her flow is off here. The Ether beat ain't a smooth beat, Nas was off on it too. The disrespect is what makes it what it is.

Back
Top Bottom