Renardo Sidney to USC

pimp.gif

wow I thought he was going to end up in ASU. USC is a good fit for him to play his game, now it's up to Damar to stay.

I remember at one point he had Texas A&M in his top 5
laugh.gif

USC should be a great fit for him, though. I'm interested to see if Demar will stay, and how that team will look if Demar does stay.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Demar better stay...from what I've seen of him, he isn't ready to make that step YET.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I'm interested to see if Demar will stay, and how that team will look if Demar does stay.
Demar better stay... He's hardly even a good college player right now...

He's shooting 9% from deep...
eek.gif
sick.gif

he won't even shoot em, he's absolutely no threat from outside.

don't know how you're gona step in and try to play the 2 on the next level and have that big of a deficiency in your game at that spot.

laugh.gif
I'm sayin... And that college 3 is like mid-range game in the NBA... He ain't ready in no way, shape, or form...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by tmay407

I'm interested to see if Demar will stay, and how that team will look if Demar does stay.
Demar better stay... He's hardly even a good college player right now...

He's shooting 9% from deep...
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

hopefully this discourages Lance Stephenson to NOT go to USC and pick St Johns lol....he's going to end up at Kansas anyway

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

What'd you think he was gonna go to UVA?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

or even worse va tech
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure you would have made that joke if it wasn't in my sig
laugh.gif
And even though they just beat us in hoops UVA is doo doo. Plus you don't see meon here bragging about VT hoops so your insult falls on deaf ears.

Renardo and his father walked into one of UCLA's assistants offices last week saying Renardo was going to commit there.........

.........they just wanted 300k

UCLA's assistant told them it wasnt gonna happen and they need to get out of the office.

Looks like all they did was go across town. You know Tim Floyd will pay
laugh.gif
. To bad he is one of the worst coaches in america. He has those kids out there playing rat ball.

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

Hope Derozan stays an extra year...him and Sidney would be a sick combo.
prob just as dumb as davon jefferson and will bolt. but work on that jumper, even daquan cook, who didn't do anything offensively in march,had a better percentage from 3.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Renardo and his father walked into one of UCLA's assistants offices last week saying Renardo was going to commit there.........

.........they just wanted 300k

UCLA's assistant told them it wasnt gonna happen and they need to get out of the office.

Looks like all they did was go across town. You know Tim Floyd will pay
laugh.gif
. To bad he is one of the worst coaches in america. He has those kids out there playing rat ball.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No way.....

Is that how USC came back in the running this week?

And of all these great scouting services, how does not a single one know where he's going yet? It's all a sham. They don't know a thing. How am Igoing to find out before Scout and Rivals
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom