Rendering: Holiday '10 Jordan Retro XIII white/ red/ black (PS)

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Well most likely the White/red XIII coming out this holiday is the og colorway.

Well i made a rendering with an unusual color blocking, and added patent leather. as you can see, this coloway is based on the white/red XII. Just wanted to throw out some ideas that Jordan Brand should see.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Well most likely the White/red XIII coming out this holiday is the og colorway.

Well i made a rendering with an unusual color blocking, and added patent leather. as you can see, this coloway is based on the white/red XII. Just wanted to throw out some ideas that Jordan Brand should see.

Joined Jan 5, 2009
The only thing i would change on the expected original retro release is the sockliner.

make it black and call it a lifetime.

Speaking of lifetime, because...

"I've... had... THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!! Yes i swear... IT'S THE TRUTH!!!"

Joined Jan 5, 2009
The only thing i would change on the expected original retro release is the sockliner.

make it black and call it a lifetime.

Speaking of lifetime, because...

"I've... had... THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!! Yes i swear... IT'S THE TRUTH!!!"

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
No PL on the XIII
 I'm sick of JB putting PL on everything. Get rid of the PL and nice job.

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
No PL on the XIII
 I'm sick of JB putting PL on everything. Get rid of the PL and nice job.

Joined Nov 7, 2009
I had the OG's in this color scheme...i'm sure that ill fold and buy 'em anway....anyone know of a good sneaker rehab center

Joined Nov 7, 2009
I had the OG's in this color scheme...i'm sure that ill fold and buy 'em anway....anyone know of a good sneaker rehab center

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now