Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Air Max BW Custom left shoe outer before and after of the restoration of the air unit, midsole, swoosh, and upper leather.

Ed's Bred XI right shoe outer foam midsole before and after removal of the yellowing and removal of the creases.

Nike Air Max BW soles before and after I restored and customized the rubber to match the new colorway.

Nike dunk low CL "Jordan pack" left shoe before and after removal of the scuff and repair of the leather.

Is it possible to get white patent leather on a pair of AJ 9's whiter? And was wondering if not, is it possible to get it painted without looking tacky? thanks

Followed you for a bit and love the work you do. Keep it up

Nike Air Max BW restoration and custom of the right shoe swoosh and leather.

Last edited:
Nike Tiffany SB chip in the leather fix before and after. The leather on these are a higher quality leather and was not easy to fix or duplicate. I am the first to come up with a leather fix f this kind.

Last edited:
After 9 months since you gave that lame excuse of why you can't take pics with consistent lighting, here is some advice. Set the camera on auto then push the shutter button

Nike Book of One Trainers left shoe strap before and after fixing and bringing back the color to the strap.

Last edited:
Tomorrow night I will be on The Epicenter 8pm pacific time. Its the first live TV/Radio internet program that highlights a sports analyst perspective of B-Boy and Hip Hop Culture. I will talking about my business and the Hip Hop seen in the early 90's. If your interested in what I do and how I do it. Be sure to check out.

Link to the live stream:

Facebook link to the epicenter:

you do a good job brightening the midsoles. what do you use to brighter to background too?

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe before and after strip of all the old paint and primed to be painted.

Last edited:
If you were not able to check out last night's broadcasts of the Epicenter. This is what I had to say regarding sneaker culture and my business Renegade Restorations. Shout out to Rob-Nasty Rocker and Profo Won for having me on the show.

http://ustre.am/_1RABk:1iOC

Question - how difficult is the following to repair?

If these are otherwise in fine condition and I could get the pair inexpensively, would it be worth the effort/cost of either restoring or sending it to somebody to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom