rent a HOOPDOME court so we can ball?

the weather is getting better,and i was wondering if you guys wanted to meet up to play ball somewhere after exams? suggestions?
______
WE GROWN.

Im in
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

The ball court by the beach Downtown.. Don't know what's its called. Where Cabbie did a segment with Nash. There'll be a nice breeze...

"Better adjust to the wind" *shakes hips* - Sidney Deane, White Men Can't Jump
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

I'm in...

...as long as I find time after work or the weekends...location is also a factor...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I don't know about that Hoop Dome place, its kind of iffy to me. I heard some strange things about it.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

that hoop dome place looks pretty sick. only thing bad from the looks of it is the price. their hourly rate is about double that of normal places. however, from looking at the pics the facility seems to be top notch.

@ bobby analog

I heard some weird things like they're only opening up the hoop dome to help recruit "at risk youth" to join the armed forces. I know it sounds weird, but people that work at schools within the area were telling me something strange like that.

I guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the month to see how it is when it opens.
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

Oh, definitely weird...

Wouldn't "at risk" youths be kinda hard to recruit there?

Dudes would be playing for free on local playgrounds, not paying rape to ball?

Something is just wrong with that rumour, in alot of ways socially, class and race included...
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

^ Yeah that's true. But just something strange nonetheless that I heard going around.
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Hit me up for details on getting your JB new releases for a good price.

so who's planning everything? hopefully this goes down, from the hoopdome site, the layout looks alright...

We all go to high school,college or uni,so we end at diff dates. is high school the last to end? when is it again? june 25th?
______
WE GROWN.

ya highschool ends around that time... but for college/uni heads, finals are coming!

my college ends on the 28th. after that, lets go to ballin.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Anyone catch the feature on CP24.

they ended with the statment. kids can join for as LOW as 7.50 a day.

well the joints open 365 days a year

do the math :smh:
smh.gif

Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

im free after the 24th, lets play sometime in may

highschool ends late june, but highscool students have all the free time in the world

Back
Top Bottom