Rent being due unnappreciation VOL. 1st of da mooonnnnth!

tired.gif

Paid mine this morning. Hate to see that chunk disappear from my bank account
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

mine is due on the 16th, same goes for my cellphone bill.. my other bills come in on different days

Unappreciated only because I can't find my checks and I ran around town early this morning trying to find a place where I could get a money order with my debit card so I could turn my rent in buy 9am

I swear the year always seems like its going slow as hell but.......it seems like the rent is ALWAYS DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just paid my first form of rent at Public Storage today. I can't be be bothered with running back and forth every 1st, so I paid the whole year today. $468
sick.gif
sick.gif

No worries until March 1, 2011 though.

smh.gif

for some reason even though I have the money now...I never pay my rent until the 5th...

Originally Posted by raburns04

Unappreciated only because I can't find my checks and I ran around town early this morning trying to find a place where I could get a money order with my debit card so I could turn my rent in buy 9am

Post Office takes debit cards
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

smh.gif

for some reason even though I have the money now...I never pay my rent until the 5th...
me either

It is unappreciated right now, because I've been giving a buttload of money towards paying off my CC's, sacrificing being broke, and now rent is due.

After April I will be sky free from CC's. 

got $800 cash aside from my debit card...$750 is going to rent & $50 is going to my bro for that fifty of purp he let me hold last week... FMLdamn i need $.75 for a money order

so get up, get up, get up......
For real, never have to often but I had to do some finagling this month. Utilizing that 5 day grace to the Maximus...
grin.gif

This is why I hate February. It like you usually pay for 30-31 days each month, and in February you only get 28. You feel cheated out of a couple days.
smh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eight2one wrote:

Originally Posted by raburns04

Post Office takes debit cards
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

smh.gif

me either

I learned that today.  Meijer doesnt, lol.

Yeah this one was tough. I pay my office rent quarterly on the 1st so usually there are a few days between paying my staff (and me) and paying out $7000. Not today. Got away with it but only just. Glad it only happens once a year.

Back
Top Bottom