renting a Studio apartment in Socal

anyone ever use WESTSIDERENTALS.com? I need to find a place but need opinions on it.
bring back the McRib

I found my current apt on craigslist, and my last apt on west side rentals. West side rentals is EXTREMELY useful in finding a place. There are tons of listings on there that you find anywhere else.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

i would not reccomend westside rentals many of their listings are outdated and they have horrible customer service. they even have a bad rep according the the B.B.B. stick with craigslist

^ really?

just check to see when the listing was posted. I never had problems with outdated listings. I would check on the daily though and check out spots as soon as they came up.

btw. I live in West LA/Santa Monica adjacent. Maybe other areas in LA are not as up to date as this part of town? I dont know.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Hi Mojo can I find a studio in Santa Monica for less than 1k a month?
bring back the McRib

Back
Top Bottom