Renting an exotic car? vol. FL

Anybody ever rented an exotic car?..(Hummer,Lambo,Porshe,Lotus..Etc) Proms coming up and i'm trying to see how to go about it?... I'm not trying to dothe typical stretch. Heres the Dilemma.. I'm in Florida but two hrs from Miami and one hour from Orlando? What car should I rent? Would a $500 limit covera vehicle for a day?

There is this thing were you pay like 5k and get to experience the fliest cars on a track. Its legit but I forgot what it was called.

It was in the back of a car mag. forgot which one.

This past summer we rented an M6 for $450 a day. The Lambo's, Bentleys, etc. were around $2,000 a day.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Proms coming up
Unless you are at least 25 and have a credit card with enough to put down a nice deposit forget about it.
Pretty much.

That said, you can still get a decent vehicle.

Or if you have a nice relative who is willling to help you out...

Go in the limo, it's more fun. Unless you think the only way you're gonna get some at prom is by letting her ride in a lambo but then you'd have toshell out money from your deposit for the love stains.

always wanted to do this while on a vacation. i got my international drivers license. always thought it was like $500USD for a weekend lol guess i was wronglol

I was thinking bout doing the same for my prom.. But after doing some thinking I realized I would have more fun in a limo with my friends

i really doubt they'll rent out an exotic to someone your age that easily. i hate to say it, but stupid young people ruin it for everyone.

Yeah I also came in to say you're too young.... my brother always rents whatever new Viper is out whenever we go to Hawaii or Vegas, but he's 28 andhe's super cakin'.

Obviously they wont rent it out to him.

Just get someone in your family to do it for you. But damn, there's no chance you can do it locally? How are you one hour from Orlando but two hours fromMiami? Naples?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just get someone in your family to do it for you. But damn, there's no chance you can do it locally? How are you one hour from Orlando but two hours from Miami? Naples?

i know damn....im thinking clear water/cape coral

i had my dad rent me an m5 for prom..boy did i beat on that car
laugh.gif

if anyone in highschool was going to be able to do this it was me. i had been rocking credit cards and lines of credit for a year by then and was making 100k ayear. (oil-boom).

i did my best but just couldn't come through. ended up doing what everyone else did. pool ya funds for a rented hummer strecth

man if i was renting a lambo or something, i would just skip prom and do some brian earl spilner type &%^*
smokin.gif

still debating on renting a gt or a lambo in miami this summer for the bday -

but prom? enh...you want to be DRIVEN not be driving...get twisted have fun, you dont want the responsibility of a exotic car and a 5k or so security depositover your head...besides for what your paying that joint will be outside the whole time...makes no sense-

use the money for a dope limo and more importantly, a driver-

dodge_charger_limo_1.jpg

1680131057_9dd4ca65e3.jpg

bentley-stretch-limo.jpg

432249066_826bc8daa7.jpg

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just get someone in your family to do it for you. But damn, there's no chance you can do it locally? How are you one hour from Orlando but two hours from Miami? Naples?

i know damn....im thinking clear water/cape coral

My Bad...im like 3 hrs from miami....Im in palm bay/melbourne area...

i rented a gallardo here in jersey almost 2 years ago, they ran my liscence and insurance, no points no accidents, i was 23 at the time. rhe guy told me hedoesnt rent out to anyone under 22 no matter what. left a 15k deposit just in case i wrecked it, got it back later. for two day i paid $1450. some charge 1500for a day. i put 140 miles on it went over 20 miles.
my brother in law later rented it for his wedding but price went up to $2100

Back
Top Bottom