Rep. Your Church.

Tried Stone Baptist on Otis Pl NW (Where I was baptized)
New Bethel Baptist on 9th st (wifey's church home ... Father's Day / Men's day sermon was great and so was the guest preacher)

"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

United house of Prayer 7th street. NW

I kno yall see the parade every memorial day

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA​

OG MEMBER #2 - BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING​

^^ Wifey and her crew call it 'Bedside Bible Study' ... We go but we not perfect!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Church for All Nations is Springfield, VA.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

i only flex cause thats been my church home practically all my life.

love joy lol...

^LOL. Yeah, you know them pastors be making their own titles up and all that. I dunno, I don't really like some of these churches. Alot of pastors can't or don't have the start-up capital to have their own businesses, so they use the church(and it's already built in following) to jumpstart their own things.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

The Greater Ebenezer New Revival Tree of Life Institutional Double Rock on the Side of the Road to Jericho Missionary Baptist Church of Zion.....did I say Mt. Calvary? Yaaaa'll don't help meeee...... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Rep your church? Rep and church shouldnt even be in the same sentence, but since you want to know.....
Church of Satan
TEAM TO HELL WITH YOUR TEAM​

Both my answers were already taken

(The Greater Ebenezer New Revival Tree of Life Institutional Double Rock on the Side of the Road to Jericho Missionary Baptist Church of Zion and Church of Satan)
BEE THHERREE!!

Quote:
The Greater Ebenezer New Revival Tree of Life Institutional Double Rock on the Side of the Road to Jericho Missionary Baptist Church of Zion.....did I say Mt. Calvary? Yaaaa'll don't help meeee......
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER
"...Recognize this ishh..., 'fore you step your shoes in it..."

Greater Morning Star Pentecostal Church
Dix St. NE
The finest women I love with a passion...your man's a wimp I give that a.. a good thrash'n..

Back
Top Bottom