REP your High School OC

Cerritos High
c/o '99

(close to OC) :b
tongue.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

hahahaha

Ocean View HS
c/o 98 damn i feel old... 10 year is right around the corner.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

WAS IT ME OR DID THE LATE 90'S ERA HAVE SOME REALLY SOLID HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES AND TEAMS THROUGH OUT THE COUNTY ?

Oxford '06. haha.....
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Quote:
WAS IT ME OR DID THE LATE 90'S ERA HAVE SOME REALLY SOLID HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES AND TEAMS THROUGH OUT THE COUNTY ?
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

YEA IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS GETTING SHORTER..... WE HAD A CIF AGAINST CARSON PALMER SANTA MARGARITA. I REMEMBER HE WAS A 2 SPORT GUY BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL. WE LOST TO THEM IN BOTH BACK IN 98 WAS MADNESS.....WE HAD THEM TOO...

Canyon High of Anaheim. class of 09...i feel kinda young now. But yeah...we finally get some recognition this year in sports with jerime anderson and christian colon, which is pretty cool. We're not really known for anything else though. Lost first round in CIF for bball, lost to long beach wilson in CIF finals for baseball, and a 2nd round exit in CIF for football. We do have a crazy badminton player though, Howard Shu. Took two CIF badminton titles since the two years hes been in high school...fellow 09 classmate..anyone else from canyon?

Quote:
^ yessir, especially deshaun foster outta tustin
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Quote:
and we were perennially one of the worst teams in the state.
:wow:
eek.gif
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

Back
Top Bottom