Reparations (Time to cut the check)

Will we see reparations in our lifetime?

• Yes (times are changing)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No (it’ll never happen)

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
I believe African Americans should get reparations, but logistically it may be impossible. Some ideas

Free college
Home and land ownership
Free healthcare

Then what about 1/4, 1/8th and so forth. Where would the line be drawn?

Realistically speaking most black people in America who's ancestors were slaves aren't 100% black. If the Census counted you as black you should count, if you chose black as an option when you registered to vote you should qualify, some form of ID can be provided to verify race.

Any time there is money involved of course there will be people who try to squeeze in and exploit the system. Those people should have to provide a DNA test requiring at least 30% of Black ancestry to qualify. You have to make the number high to prevent people who have been white their whole life and try to claim 5% black.

If you were designated to the back of the bus, you Black. Jim Crow did not give a damn if you were supposedly mixed. Ask Rosa.

I'm from the south and only until the past couple years have I ever heard the term "biracial" used as an independent race.

White momma+ black dad = black baby

Black momma + white dad = black baby

We didn't make the rules.

I'm from the south and only until the past couple years have I ever heard the term "biracial" used as an independent race.

It’s that I wanna include everyone, Black when it is convenient crap. I don’t give a damn if your momma or daddy is white. If either were Black? Your behind is a negro. You could not drink from the white fountain, and you damned sure weren’t using the whites only bathroom.

As soon as reparations becomes a reality....

150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-super-169.jpg

a1694d82-dc12-4380-a878-30f596b12bc4.jpeg
SEC_44377523-bdbd.jpg

Never forget the "Five Dollar" Indians.

It’s that I wanna include everyone, Black when it is convenient crap. I don’t give a damn if your momma or daddy is white. If either were Black? Your behind is a negro. You could not drink from the white fountain, and you damned sure weren’t using the whites only bathroom.

my wife is half Finnish and can pass for white and she has been called a n***er so many times growing up :smh:

her white family treated her and her white mom like sh$5 until later in life.

“This is an opportunity for Jesuits to begin a very serious process of truth and reconciliation,” said the Rev. Timothy P. Kesicki, president of the Jesuit Conference of Canada and the United States. “Our shameful history of Jesuit slaveholding in the United States has been taken off the dusty shelf, and it can never be put back.”

Need to add 6 more zeroes to start.

Funny to me how these pedo boys giving it up a lil bit for their racist ways after recent decrees in the news :lol:

Last edited:
How the funds are being allocated is important

“Roughly half of the foundation’s annual budget will be distributed as grants to organizations engaging in racial reconciliation projects, Jesuit and descendant leaders said. About a quarter of the budget will support educational opportunities for descendants in the form of scholarships and grants. A smaller portion will address the emergency needs of descendants who are old or infirm.”

WASHINGTON – Legislation to create a commission to study slavery reparations for Black Americans cleared a House committee Wednesday in a historic vote — making its way to the full House for the first time more than three decades after it was initially introduced.

The legislation, HR 40, was first introduced 30 years ago, and now faces a full House vote. Should it pass the House, the measure would go to the evenly divided Senate.

The House Judiciary Committee voted 25-17 Wednesday to advance the bill.

Half White momma+ black dad = (off) white baby

Half Black momma + white dad = (off) white baby

(Off) White Baby=Front of the bus.

Source:
My Granny's experience.

Back
Top Bottom