Reporter Upset @ Charles Barkley Gets An Instant Tweet Check

I'm not the biggest Barkley fan but she dug deep into her white lady bag to exaggerate a situation and strip it of context from a 50 something year old TV jokester for some clout while still having her own dirt out there. Good for her goofy ***.

Asian Eyes
holeup.png

I'm not the biggest Barkley fan but she dug deep into her white lady bag to exaggerate a situation and strip it of context from a 50 something year old TV jokester for some clout while still having her own dirt out there. Good for her goofy ***.
Why she carrying a white lady bag? :lol:

If a man says to a woman they would hit them, I think that kind of waives the OTR agreement. That's no way to joke.

Nevertheless, she ended up playing herself.

you have no context to his statement to her. It could have been a joke. Who gets the benefit of the doubt?

neither parties garner sympathy or even a thread. But here we are.

Why she carrying a white lady bag? :lol:
Not all white women of course, I should clarify that, we all know some cool ones, but then there's the type that's been in the news for petty complaints, call the supervisor, sit at the front row and comedy shows and complain, cuss out minimum wage workers, characterize an awkward date as assault, call the cops on kids etc. etc. "Karen" as the kids call her. That bag.

Not all white women of course, I should clarify that, we all know some cool ones, but then there's the type that's been in the news for petty complaints, call the supervisor, sit at the front row and comedy shows and complain, cuss out minimum wage workers, characterize an awkward date as assault, call the cops on kids etc. etc. "Karen" as the kids call her. That bag.
Meh. Sounds like women in general in this day and age, especially the ones seeking fame through social media.

Edit: not women in general, the social media addicted ones.

She's a sista though.

Good. She deserved that.

Don't even get those racist tweets. Is she complaining or does she think she's being funny? asian eyes?

Back
Top Bottom