Reporter Upset @ Charles Barkley Gets An Instant Tweet Check

I think many of us can agree that Barkley is like that drunk uncle who routinely says dumb $&@&, and you can’t take him anywhere. His joke was definitely in poor taste.

However, if he acknowledged his mistake and apologized to you already, why do you need to make posts on social media to incite a Twitter mob against him ? I’d understand if he did something truly vile that can’t be let go, but this could’ve been just left offline as others have said. Call him an idiot in person and move on.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Twitter culture is THE WORST. 5% useful or funny posts, 95% pure garbage from people seeking attention with overdramatic, offensive, or corny posts. Too many people looking for that 1K+ like/retweet

Last edited:
I posted a picture of my hair and another picture of my hand and this dude continues with the nonsense.

i’m not addressing this **** anymore. Why dude wants me to post a picture of myself so he can save it to his niketalk troll picture folder on his computer is beyond me.. alchemist iq alchemist iq has been corny and hasn’t been funny in quite some time so he resorts to this trolling for laughs.

i’m ashamed at myself for even responding to this cornball.

alexi%202-1574070687288.JPG
giphy.gif

Alexi-McCammond-Feet-3553267.jpg-nggid0512972-ngg0dyn-1200x1200x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg

mh1zt2wyy7e01.jpg

Last edited:
I posted a picture of my hair and another picture of my hand and this dude continues with the nonsense.

i’m not addressing this **** anymore. Why dude wants me to post a picture of myself so he can save it to his niketalk troll picture folder on his computer is beyond me.. alchemist iq alchemist iq has been corny and hasn’t been funny in quite some time so he resorts to this trolling for laughs.

i’m ashamed at myself for even responding to this cornball.
Once again playing the victim card. Sad.

Black Twitter :nthat:

The point is don't do goofy **** if you don't want people to find out you're a goofy broad. If she was serious about her assertion that she was offended, she should have brought it to his face and her superiors as opposed to looking to Twitter for consolation and a witch-hunt on her command.

And shotsrangout shotsrangout .....say it ain't so man :smh:

but yet we follow up her trying to cancel Barkley with a "cancelling" of her own by digging through her past tweets

The response is more of a "Judge not less ye be judged" kinda situation. She brought up an offensive statement by a person and wanted a reaction and people brought up an offensive statement of her own which, at the very least, proves that a person can make an off color/offensive/inappropriate joke or statement and it not be a full reflection of who that person is.

It’s not about assuming they’re helpless, it’s why a man (a big one at that) has to joke about hitting her.

Comes down to at least two things:
Sense of humor & Believability

A joke like that isn't funny to a lot of people but is to other people, just depends on your personal sense of humor PLUS jokes like that aren't funny coming from people that you actually think would go through with it.

Just like if the hardest dude in your group tells one of the weaker ones that he'll smack the taste out of his mouth for something. Said by somebody else and it would be funny, but because it's the other dude it comes off as a legit threat. And it's not easy going from feeling threatened to laughing

Back
Top Bottom