Reppin the 305!

With me finally getting a niketalk account, I'm just here to introduce myself to nt fam, coming from Miami aka "The Magic City" its good to see the shoe game strong out here.

So if there's any Miami nters, just show ya boi some love dade county style

i was just there in south beach a couple of days ago. saw a lot of fakes on peoples feet. nice weather, nice beaches, but the people were not friendly at all.
been here for awhile now. just never posted.

Quote:
the shoe game strong out here.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
RETROS FOR SALE & CLICK HERE FOR SOME OTHER STUFF IN 10.5 AND HERE FOR 11 - 11.5SIZE 9REDSIZE 10.5GREENCARDINALSGREEN BEANSCITRUSFIRE REDSYELLOWSIZE 11.5FLINT VIIs

Very funny, I glad made your day today. But if you know anything about Miami, you wouldn't have made dumb comment like that. Have ever been to Miami, do you live in Miami? You ain't nothing but 20. Baby in the shoe game, and you think you know how Miami holding its own? This is Niketalk? Sessh

fakes are everywhere, dont act like its only miami,
TEAM FLORIDA
STATE OF CHAMPIONS
CANES GATORS HEAT
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS​

Miami is the best city in the states. Im OBSESSED with this lifestyle, too many haters .. they are just mad they dont have it like us =P

And yea, there are plenty of fakes down here. The majority of them are on south beach, and are usually tourists.
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

And yea, there are plenty of fakes down here. The majority of them are on south beach, and are usually tourists.

Thank you! There are fakes but mostly in South Beach. Travel around town and you'll be surprised. The shoe game is getting hot out here.
For the year 2007:

Cool Grey III [X]
Fire Red III [X]
Flint XIII []
Blk & Baby Blue XIV []
Quick Strike XX []
Blk/Red & White XX2 []

:rofl:
roll.gif
at Broward > Miami.

I guess if you enjoy shopping center after shopping center and no action.

^You ever been to Palm Beach?
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
Home Of The Dread Heads, Chevys, And Gold Teeth​

954! all day!........... even through rick ross has a nice collection of jays........lolol lolol. FAKE @#%$ KICKS... LOLOL.

this is a ******ed post already... im originally from boca and now like in miami... its all the same for the most part in regards to the shoe game.
For instance...scott @ IWS is mad cool compared to the dudes at MIA if you want SBs... jsut how it goes
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

guys guys, THE TRI COUNTY > the rest of FL, better?

ps reppin for the 561, boca.. holla.

ps, scott is no longer @ iws.
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

Nope its still

Broward > Florida
TEAM Black & Mild​
Second hand smoke is worse.. Now what??

Back
Top Bottom