Republican Party Headed For A Road Of Self Destruction: Rush Limbaugh Vs RNC Chair

Discussion in 'General' started by nostrandave68, Mar 2, 2009.

1. nostrandave68

nostrandave68

It was only a matter of time [​IMG]

RNC asserts that Rush is just a de facto leader of the GOP.

Rush's response

2. dmbrhs

dmbrhs

I really see nothing wrong with what Rush said.

And DL needs to learn how to tie a tie.

3. infamousod

infamousod

it's kinda like the Democratic party a few years ago, they had no real leader because nobody wanted to be in charge of that mess. right now the republicanparty is a mess after a bad loss and an even worse rap from the extremely low popularity of GWB. Rush Limbaugh is a controversial entertainer (like the mansaid) who is out for ratings and doesn't mind taking a little heat as long as the focus is on him.

the angry ignorant racist hillbilly Jerry-Springer-watching republican is behind Rush right now (like that lady that said Obama is a terrorist), that'sabout it. the reasonable, smart republicans are hoping the country improves at any costs...but wouldn't mind if Obama isn't president for more than oneterm.

4. f a y b a n

f a y b a n

I. Love. It.

5. nikeairbound

nikeairbound

That's good to see Rush is a shock jock and not a political strategist. He's entitled to his opinion but like Steele said he's in it for theattention.

6. jumpman247

jumpman247

This is why human technology will never, ever, ever, ever mess with alien technology.

7. dmbrhs

dmbrhs

I don't think you guys understand. Rush is saying exactly what Dems were saying when they picked up Howard Dean as the head of their community. A lot ofpeople questioned it because they didn't know if he was the one who could revive the party to the point of every last voter. But of course if Rush says it,and it's targeted towards a black guy, then it's super racist and out of line. Typical NT double standard.

8. lobotomybeats

lobotomybeats

headed? I think self-destruction is picking a half-******ed moose hunter as vice presidential nominee.

9. [​IMG]

10. whiterails

whiterails

Yup. It's really a shame that Conservatives have to cater to evangelicals to stand a chance.

11. daytona 5000

daytona 5000

Republicans....democrats. I honestly can't even see the difference.

12. infamousod

infamousod

Sarah Palin is smarter than you and has accomplished more by now than you ever will if you live to be 200. Poorly run campaign? yes, worthy of your token,played-out ignorant quips? not hardly.

13. thegoat121886

thegoat121886

was that Chuck D?

14. kicks off

kicks off

@@$# DL, @@$# Rush, @@$# the dems, @@$# the repubs and...@@$# the world.

15. deuce king

deuce king

As long as Rush remains the face of the GOP, I don't think Dems have anything to worry about.

16. trueblack88

trueblack88 Banned

Why do you say Palin is smarter than him/her? Because she holds political-office? Because she was a VP candidate? On what grounds are you basingher intelligence? And on what grounds do you have to challenge someone else's who is criticizing her?

17. dmbrhs

dmbrhs

It's also a shame the liberals don't do anything for black folks, yet pander to them to get their votes.

18. lobotomybeats

lobotomybeats

This is my favorite argument ever. For me to be critical of someone I have to be more intelligent and have accomplished more than the person I ambeing critical of. Amazing. I can tell you this, the new U2 album is terrible and in no way can I make anything better.

19. infamousod

infamousod

^ except you were'nt criticizing, you were insulting someone's intelligence. Before you call someone "half-******ed" you might want to thinkwhat that makes you.

Why do you say Palin is smarter than him/her? Because she holds political-office? Because she was a VP candidate? On what grounds are you basing her intelligence? And on what grounds do you have to challenge someone else's who is criticizing her?

This is NT, that's all the grounds I need.

and look at what he wrote...cmon....

20. freddypee

freddypee

21. freddypee

freddypee

This is NT, that's all the grounds I need.

and look at what he wrote...cmon....

ill say his comment wasnt profound or anything

but Ill have you know NT possesses some of the brightest minds you will ever encounter....

22. DownByLaw

DownByLaw

[​IMG]

23. lobotomybeats

lobotomybeats

I think it is fair to criticize someone's intelligence when they can't answer questions that someone of their position should be able toanswer. Also, if you don't think she is deserving of quips of that nature then I would like to see who you think would be deserving.

24. freddypee

freddypee

Laugh if you like....during my 6 years here Ive read some very profound things....

25. duba169

duba169

I think it is fair to criticize someone's intelligence when they can't answer questions that someone of their position should be able to answer. Also, if you don't think she is deserving of quips of that nature then I would like to see who you think would be deserving.

I agree. Maybe the media went to far BUT

this trick couldn't name a newspaper she read

NO EXCUSE for you to be that close to THAT kind of enormous power and not be able to ansswer that question. [​IMG]