Reputable tattoo parlors in Seattle?

Joined Sep 3, 2003
Looking to get my first tattoo done. Any recommendation on a reputable tattoo parlor in Seattle?

Joined Nov 15, 2005
Don't go to Kent Dermagraphics.
Team Enjoi​
We skate for peanuts

"My poop post had a warning in the title. It didn't even look like poop, it looked like chocolate milk, true story "

Joined Aug 3, 2001
I can't recommend Slave to the Needle enough. Aaron and his staff are natinaly recognized and respected, if you look at tat mag's at all you will generally see their work well represented. TOP NOTCH ESTABLISHMENT.
Team Negrodamus​

Joined Mar 27, 2001
research well before you go thats for sure. heard some bad things about some tattoo places here in the south end..seen some bad work as well.
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

Joined Aug 3, 2001
I repeat there is no better shop in the state than slave to the needle. No I am not on the payroll nor am I affiliated. In fact I don't even have ink, just sharing facts.
Team Negrodamus​

Joined Sep 21, 2004
slave to the needle and seattle tattoo emporium (around the corner from Goods)...well, depending on the artist at STE.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now