REQUEST FOR THE Nike Men's Kobe Strength

HELL YOU GUYS THE Nike Men's Kobe Strength
Black/Black/White/Grape Ice JUST CAME OUT AND ANYONE BOUGHT IT AND TRY TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH IT.

IT WOULD GREAT IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME A REVIEW OF THE SHOE

THX

ANY REVIEW FOR THE NIKE KOBE STRENGTH?

[url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/lilpatay/16835001_z.jpg%5B/IMG]i15.photobucket.com/album...z.jpg[/IMG[/url]]
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]

they fit true to size and provide goood ventilation. traction is good quality, and you dont need to up your post count like that, someone eventually will post a review on these shoes.

yeah.. I would like to know about how these feel.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

I just bought these yesterday... have yet to ball in them... out of the box... it's not as stiff as the zk1s...

Weight
At 17.4 oz. it's noticeably lighter than the Zoom Kobe 1 (17.6)... yet it's only 0.2 oz. lighter... must be the weight distribution...

Size
the toebox is a bit wide... I have wide feet, so this isn't that much of an issue for me... I got these in a size 12, the same as my ZK1s... so, for me, it's true to size.

Comfort :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

ok thx might have to get me a pairs.

let me know when you ball in them

do u think the kobe strength is better than ZK1s?

what do you guys think the kobe strength or the kobe 2s?

still try to decide which one go to for. try them on at footlocker they both feel really comfortable

^the strengths are a version of the Kobe II's......

I prefer the ankle support of the Ultimates
6 wins away.....
I will dunk on you​

hey guys, for the strengths (orcas) how did they fit for you guys? did you go true to size or half size up or half size down? im normally a size 10 (i.e. jordan retros and got both 10 and half size down for zk1 [10 in zk1 for walking around, more comfortable that way and 9.5 for balling for snug fit]) what are your opinions? i guess i have relatively wider feet than normal. any input would be great! thanks

just got them 9.5 strengths but they either fit funny because of the particular shoe i got since one side is perfect and the other the pinky toe is squished. are they cut funny? the toe box is fine just the width was weird on one side.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^ kinda wanna kno the same thing. blackcat23mj, both of my kobe 1's (and LBJ IV's as well) I went down a 1/2 size to an 11. I also have the kobe 2 ultimates (but am gonna return them for the strengths or either return them for something else and just get the orca's online)... but yea, I went back to my true nike size of 11.5 for them. I just wanna kno if the orca's fit the same as the ultimates... just haven't had a chance to go try them on yet.

^they fit true to size... good thing here compared to the ZK1 is that there is no sign of heel slippage...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

^ yup.. ended up goin w/ my true size.. SO comfortable right out of the box it's ridiculous. glad i returned a pair of LBJ IV's i got as a gift for em. not too big a fan of the LBJ IV's weight for ballin. thanks for ur help.

finally got my size situated. my experience with the zkii (i own the orcas) was that they fit .5 larger than my normal (size 10). so i guess pretty much like the zk1, really wanted the 10 to stay true to size but these suckers left so much space in the toes i would probably blister up after ballin. when i tied them down, the toe box had so much space that from the side my toes would look like they were a size 13 or something mis-matched with a 10 or something. anyways just my 2 cents about sizing.

went with 9.5 for a better fit, my true size of 10 would have been way too big imo. hope that helps others with this. worse comes to worse, one can always double sock (which i dislike) or add insole. plus if they are just right (length wise) a good lock down at the ankles will keep your feet from sliding into the shoes. i usually like .5 inches or .25 inches of space, but the shoes lock down really well that .25 shouldn't give problems (my zk1 are like that and they are great), width issues would probably be the problem if you went half a size down from your normal size. good night all!
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Just played in these today.
FedEx dropped it off at 7pm and took it out of the box, wore it for an intramural game.

Pros:
Excellent padding around the ankles, the adjustable straps are really excellent. Traction is pretty good (doesn't squeak) but adequate on a semi-cleancourt. It really feels like an extension of the feet. Cushioning is nice, I am very impressed with the way that cushioning felt right out of the box,especially the heel, very responsive.

Cons:
Traction could be better in the forefoot, but then again this was a first wearing. The top strap didn't serve any purpose for me.

Overall, I would really recommend this shoe to anyone, especially guards.

Back
Top Bottom