Requesting girls you don't know on facebook, YAY or NAY?

Happened a few times but when a cute chick adds me on facebook and i don't know her i say heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy.lool

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

Happened a few times but when a cute chick adds me on facebook and i don't know her i say heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy.lool
i swear when this happens my swag is on 1,000,000,000,000.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Why not meet girls in person??

I scrolled down like, "#+* I posted in this thread?"

Then I saw the s/n
smh.gif

think it could work both ways..

if you put in some work and she accepts and isn't creeped out (more open), then you can definitely pull it off... got nothing to loose

BUT.. ya gotta have that swag right to start out with in the first place therefore you've already gotta be pullin chicks from the get go. using thisnetworking tool, a pro could use this to bag more skeezies

ya already know,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

i swear when this happens my swag is on 1,000,000,000,000.

me too!!

Every now and then Ill add a random on facebook, and see where it goes....Myspace I use to pull the trigger like it was nothing, sometimes still do if im boredenough.

You guys know how many random friend request above average-fine chicks get? Plus all the one liner messages....

I hate when random dudes with no mutuals add me...I can tell if its a Niketalker tho based on our mutuals tho.

pretty much only add people i know. I mean, if you were gonna just try to holler at chicks why dont you just message them?

Originally Posted by Moneyright

so any tips, im about to request some girls right now, and also, our mutual friends must think im a lame for doing that also

if you dont know them, why do you care what they think?
ive done this a couple times, and it led to some W's
once in a while you have to take some L's too though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom