Requiem For A Dream

Joined Jul 3, 2008
ya i got it on blu ray but I had the tape back when it first came out. Old grandma tryin to look good in the red dress

Joined Jul 1, 2009
its really good, and I like the style in which it was made.
Great eye opener, if you haven't seen it, I suggest give it a gander, and if you have then you'll most likely agree.

this movie comes up a lot on NT, its funny to see a movie still affect people they way it did when I seen it years ago.

Joined Mar 21, 2004
great movie
things get interesting when white gurl meets "little john"

that scene when shes at the party
someone should make a gif out of it.  

Joined Sep 13, 2006
NT hypes everything OD.

I think this is a good movie tho ...

I was like :EEK :EEK :EEK when they had buddy's g/f in the middle of that UFC ring .... that was just CRAZY.

Joined Jul 23, 2005
Marlon Wayans is such a solid dramatic actor. I wish he would do more roles that involved him channeling his more serious side because he'd go so far.

Joined Jan 3, 2004
Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Blew your mind? Did you think Heroin was good prior to this film?

Yeah
usually movies dont chronicle the way that these things can ruin peoples lives though.

Requiem really took it to that level and gave no apologies about anything.  Really an amazingly done movie.

Joined Apr 20, 2008
This is a movie you can only see once or twice in your life.

Anything more than that, and I might think you dont have a heart

Joined Feb 27, 2005
Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

can someone give a quick plot without spoilers? Might pick this up from blockbuster tonight
The story of four people's struggle with drug addiction and their inevitable downfall. Highly emotional and captivating... I almost cried at the end.

aceofjays

Supporter
Joined Apr 18, 2005
Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

can someone give a quick plot without spoilers? Might pick this up from blockbuster tonight
The story of four people's struggle with drug addiction and their inevitable downfall. Highly emotional and captivating... I almost cried at the end.
Ahhhh. I gotta check it out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now