Requiem For A Dream

eek.gif

blew my mind

ya i got it on blu ray but I had the tape back when it first came out. Old grandma tryin to look good in the red dress

its really good, and I like the style in which it was made.
Great eye opener, if you haven't seen it, I suggest give it a gander, and if you have then you'll most likely agree.

this movie comes up a lot on NT, its funny to see a movie still affect people they way it did when I seen it years ago.

great movie
things get interesting when white gurl meets "little john"
laugh.gif

that scene when shes at the party
eek.gif
someone should make a gif out of it.  

NT hypes everything OD.

I think this is a good movie tho ...

I was like :EEK :EEK :EEK when they had buddy's g/f in the middle of that UFC ring .... that was just CRAZY.

Marlon Wayans is such a solid dramatic actor. I wish he would do more roles that involved him channeling his more serious side because he'd go so far.

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Blew your mind? Did you think Heroin was good prior to this film?

Yeah
laugh.gif
usually movies dont chronicle the way that these things can ruin peoples lives though.

Requiem really took it to that level and gave no apologies about anything.  Really an amazingly done movie.

This is a movie you can only see once or twice in your life.

Anything more than that, and I might think you dont have a heart

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

can someone give a quick plot without spoilers? Might pick this up from blockbuster tonight

The story of four people's struggle with drug addiction and their inevitable downfall. Highly emotional and captivating... I almost cried at the end.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

can someone give a quick plot without spoilers? Might pick this up from blockbuster tonight

The story of four people's struggle with drug addiction and their inevitable downfall. Highly emotional and captivating... I almost cried at the end.
nerd.gif
Ahhhh. I gotta check it out.

Back
Top Bottom