Reservation Dogs | Season 3 Final Season Wednesdays | FX on Hulu

From Sterlin Harjo and Taika Waititi, Reservation Dogs is a half-hour comedy that follows the exploits of four Indigenous teenagers in rural Oklahoma who steal, rob and save in order to get to the exotic, mysterious and faraway land of California. The show’s first-of-its-kind Indigenous creative team invites audiences into a surprisingly familiar and funny world

Good show worth checking out :pimp:

Last edited:
My older coworker told me about this last week she grew up near a reservation and married a native guy.

I gave it a shot though watched the first2 episodes, it’s kinda silly but it’s not bad. My favorite are the twins and the clueless cop :lol: (for now)

I was wondering if they were gonna show more of the other characters. The mom was getting ready to go out in Episode 1. This episode made up for it. :lol:

Scumbag Bear :smh:

They need to introduce the other kids parents.

Yeah Bear was kinda on that bull this episode but I understand.

Elora finna get her cheeks clapped by Jackie chick.

Yo that scene after the mom woke up in the dudes house and he got in to that “I’m not racist, I got ..” talk was :rofl:

Yeah his obsession was on a dangerously odd level :lol: was time to get going

About to watch EP 5 later

that scenario in her head was spot on with them being like the hired help :lol:

the old people scene in the beginning of episode 3 was funny as hell too.

1630788233242.png

Be Good, Fight Evil

Just catching up to when the other cops make fun of Big's old cop car reminds me of how it's always weird when I pass through these little towns with shacks and abandoned businesses but the police are parked up in a 2025 Ford assault vehicle with 45 antennas waiting to catch you in the speed trap.

Back
Top Bottom