Reshoevn8r .... anyone use it ?

i'm tryin to restore / take the yellow outta some shoes that gave me a heart attack unboxing and seeing the shape they're in. i keep seeing Reshoevn8r , just wondering if it's worth buying. any suggestions or tips on restoring and taking the yellow outta soles is greatly appreciated. oh and getting Foam soles icy again .

thank u NT fam :nthat:

A lot of these YouTube sneaker restorers use it and it seems to work. I would do some research before apply the "sole sauce" on. It can be tricky sometimes.

yeah i did the youtube researching, plenty. just wanted to know if anyone here has used it or tried anything different that works. i trust this place more than the vids. got burned bad once with a pair of air maxes. i was tryin to take the fog out the bubble using a blow torch after watching someone do it in a vid with no issue. started out well, defogged and was lookin clean and then .... POW !!!

explosion, had me just quiet staring at em like

200 (3).gif

:lol: :ohwell:

Bought it awhile back and used it on my eggplant foams to try to bring some ice back to the soles and it didn't work as well as I had hoped. Plenty of dudes here on online that can do that type of service with restoring your soles though. A bit pricey from the quotes I've gotten, but I suppose money's not supposed to be a thing when you collect shoes.

Back
Top Bottom