Resident NikeTalk'er Mateen Cleaves hits some bad luck

[h1]Cleaves released after arrest[/h1]

Associated Press

MOUNT MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Former Michigan State star and Detroit Pistons player Mateen Cleaves has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

Cleaveswas a captain for Michigan State's 2000 NCAA championship team. Detroitdrafted him in 2000 with the 14th pick overall. He also played for the Sacramento Kings, Cleveland Cavaliers and Seattle SuperSonics over six NBA seasons.

He recently joined Fox Sports Detroit as a Pistons analyst.

TheGenesee County sheriff's department says Cleaves was arrested Saturdayin Mount Morris Township and jailed in nearby Flint before beingreleased.

Cleaves' lawyer Frank Manley told The Flint Journal hisclient drove because of an emergency involving his son and doesn'tpromote "any driving that's not considered safe."

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

smh.gif

no biggie, jason richardson was clocked goin over 130 drunk with his kid in the car last year. step up your dui game mateen

Haha, Mt. Morris is about 5 mins away from me.

But Mateen need not worry, if he's got a Manley, nothing's happening to him

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Physicx

mateen cleaves = billy hoyle

this again? seriously
indifferent.gif

So what was your previous sn?

never had one, lurked for a a pretty long time then decided to make an account finally.

people also thought i was the old billy hoyle
eyes.gif

I just seen him on fox sports 2 nights ago....

SMH, Pistons shoulda picked Morris Peterson.

Originally Posted by troutking

no biggie, jason richardson was clocked goin over 130 drunk with his kid in the car last year. step up your dui game mateen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

laugh.gif
saw this yesterday and thought of the dude who posts in S&T

1) Hard to believe/remember he was a 1st Round Pick....got the best court side seats though
2) The Bulls may have had the worst draft in 2000.......all the way through 2003. They basically went 0/10 (not counting Jay Williams).

Back
Top Bottom