Rest In Peace to the great Michael K. Williams

I was listening to his interview in the Breakfast Club and he was saying that he needed a dancing gig ... that he only been doing gays and gansters .... but he liked to boogie.
i'd heard his story about starting out as a dancer
but I never knew he choreographed and danced in the Crystal Waters 100% Pure Love video until yesterday. and danced on tour with Madonna, dude was serious dancer.

i made a twitter thread with the way i'd like to remember him & i didn't expect for so many people to RT & save it, but i thought i'd share it with you all as well. if you click on it, i posted quite a few of his dance videos, man this one hit me hard.

Interesting how Williams had just parked in the loading zone with the keys in the ignition and went straight up to his home. Is it that signaling that he was really wanting to get high quickly and go on with his day?

Still sucks that he passed.

Interesting how Williams had just parked in the loading zone with the keys in the ignition and went straight up to his home. Is it that signaling that he was really wanting to get high quickly and go on with his day?

Still sucks that he passed.
Perhaps. Or just preoccupied and distracted with a quick fix. When I'm distracted, I can forget trivial things too. I've pulled into spots and had my foot on the brake and buttoned the car off and forgot to actually put the car in park. Sometimes you're just distracted.

Could've definitely went up for a quick bump

I know i’m late to this discussion but i’m gonna drop this hear for anybody in the drug game or who knows anyone living that life.. Absolutely crucial resource when using alone with the prominence of fentanyl contamination these days.
F0AD6649-2A64-452B-B24A-580F8056F92F.jpeg

Also, just an FYI for anybody living in the USA or Canada….There is no real heroin in North America anymore. Like literally none. You might think i’m exaggerating but unfortunately I’m not.. Anything being smuggled in by Mexicans is either pure fentanyl, or a mixture of heroin/fentanyl.

If somebody you know is addicted to heroin in 2022, they are not addicted to heroin but in fact fentanyl. Real heroin is gone, has been dying out since around 2015ish when more and more heroin was becoming “spiked” with fenty..

Producing enough heroin to feed Americas need requires thousands of acres of poppy fields, laborers to extract the opium from the poppy, transporters to collect the opium from growers and bring it to a clandestine chemist/manufacturer, and a lot of chemicals that are increasingly hard to find to convert the raw opium to heroin.

It is much much easier and more profitable for the Mexican crews to purchase raw fentanyl already made from china or the middle east, and smuggle that into the US to sell.. There are also increasing reports of cartels now figuring out how to manufacture their own fenty in Mexico, which is even worse as product quality will vary greatly and potentially more contamination issues..

I know i’m late to this discussion but i’m gonna drop this hear for anybody in the drug game or who knows anyone living that life.. Absolutely crucial resource when using alone with the prominence of fentanyl contamination these days.
F0AD6649-2A64-452B-B24A-580F8056F92F.jpeg

Also, almost every state has a Good Samaritan law that gives immunity in emergency situations. Don't ever hesitate to call 911. You won't be prosecuted for possession. Unless you're in Texas, because of course, Texas. Also, I know in Seattle, all the cops who patrol Cap Hill and other high drug use areas are required to carry Narcan.

Also, just an FYI for anybody living in the USA or Canada….There is no real heroin in North America anymore. Like literally none. You might think i’m exaggerating but unfortunately I’m not.. Anything being smuggled in by Mexicans is either pure fentanyl, or a mixture of heroin/fentanyl.

If somebody you know is addicted to heroin in 2022, they are not addicted to heroin but in fact fentanyl. Real heroin is gone, has been dying out since around 2015ish when more and more heroin was becoming “spiked” with fenty..

Producing enough heroin to feed Americas need requires thousands of acres of poppy fields, laborers to extract the opium from the poppy, transporters to collect the opium from growers and bring it to a clandestine chemist/manufacturer, and a lot of chemicals that are increasingly hard to find to convert the raw opium to heroin.

It is much much easier and more profitable for the Mexican crews to purchase raw fentanyl already made from china or the middle east, and smuggle that into the US to sell.. There are also increasing reports of cartels now figuring out how to manufacture their own fenty in Mexico, which is even worse as product quality will vary greatly and potentially more contamination issues..

Damn

Back
Top Bottom