Restored Jordan IIIs

wow dat was a clean job
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TE AM FAM

I was wondering if you could restore these?
I live in Sugar Land, Tx if that helps.
0db4_1.JPG

0ebc_1.JPG

0fd3_1.JPG

Can you do anything about material actually chipping off the shoe? Like, pieces that cracked off? Do you have some sort of shape- filler or anything?
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

Amazing work man. I've got some OG AJ Infared VI's that could use a little work. They're a kids size, but completely deadstock. Just badly faded from age. I'd love to restore them and put em in a glass case for display. I'll get a pic for you soon. BTW, can you clear up yellowed clear soles on a 15 year old shoe?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

i did my 3's a few years back....they came out good but those came out smokin...imma have to go and re-do mine just for the satisfaction

Damn man nice job!! i never knew you could get that intricate..
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

damn those pics never stop amazing me. when my iiis get beat like that in a few years ill let you know

i have true blues that look like that that could use a good restoration
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Do you know what brush I should use to just restore midsoles? I need to paint something.

Also, what kind of paint should I use?

PMed you too, nice restoration.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

this is amazing how do you restore the heal flaps yellowing any body pm me if kno the answer
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

what is the best paint to use for the true blues dark blue angelus?? and did you just paint the flaps on the back??

Back
Top Bottom