Restored Jordan IIIs

I Did these for an iss member a while ago here are before and afters.

After

:smokin
smokin.gif

thats sick. Could u post the things u did in steps and what products you used ?

wow. Thats great man. jw, about how much would that cost for one pair? I may be able to give u some business.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

those are sick!! great job!!

how did you paint the midsole so clean?? mine always peals off when i take off the masking tape.

Restorations vary depending in whats wrong with the shoe. IIIs usally run around 50 +

that's insane, great job. What did you use for the heel flaps?
HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

my god, those were beat beyond belief before u restored them, how does one go about doing something like this, cuz i mean i've done it on cars, but shoes seem too small a canvas
i am the beast
feed me rappers of feed me beets
im untamed i need a leash
im a brain i need a leech
im insane i need a shrink
i dont even talk i let the visa speak
and i like my sprite easter pink

Those look great, I would've never guessed that they were so messed up if you didn't post the "before" pics
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

how did you paint the midsole so clean with out it peeling, when pulling out the masking tape?

:wow:
eek.gif
WOW.....You are off tha hook when it comes to restoring!!! That's amazing.......

WANTED SZ. 11.5-12 NDS or DS:
* black/cement 3's
*cool grey 3's
*any pair of 6's
*any pair of 11's
*any pair of 12's
email me at zplaya55@msn.com

wow please PM me asap for real. how much you charge? cuz i would love for you to be able to help out some of my beat soles

wow thats sume great talent. did u just paint the scraped parts or did u put some kinda material in it
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

i charged him a real real real good price lol because nobody knew me and know they know. But starting price is 50 dollars now. Im about to post more restores in a while ive done alota iiis im getting tired of them actually >:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom