Retail Workers FTL? Vol. Pet Peeves

i hate when people just drop the money on the counter

and real talk, if i say "hey, how are you?" and you don't respond, don't expect good service...im not addressing you or being pleasant ornone of that....take your goods and step.

Originally Posted by e22s

when your working and people ask if you work there and clearly have the logo on your polo shirt
worst is when you're on break, somewhere else... and they swear you work there just cuz your shirt has a collar
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i hate when people just drop the money on the counter
and real talk, if i say "hey, how are you?" and you don't respond, don't expect good service...im not addressing you or being pleasant or none of that....take your goods and step.
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

best kind of customer imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Pet peeves of mine from just workin at Champs PT:

Dudes askin for discounts..even when you tell them no...
People that don't sign up for free reward cards that give you coupons (weird how people don't want to save money)
People that come in and ask for a size in a shoe and i tell them we have nothing under a size 11 but yet they still ask for a size 10 smh..
People that make u measure their foot size
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've signed up for these at FTL and Champs, but no gift cards to come to me yet. I don't think anyone's ever received a rewards coupon/gift cardfrom any of these stores

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

People that don't sign up for free reward cards that give you coupons (weird how people don't want to save money)
People that come in and ask for a size in a shoe and i tell them we have nothing under a size 11 but yet they still ask for a size 10 smh..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've signed up for these at FTL and Champs, but no gift cards to come to me yet. I don't think anyone's ever received a rewards coupon/gift card from any of these stores
It's coupons, I have received them from time to time. FNL's program is better.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've signed up for these at FTL and Champs, but no gift cards to come to me yet. I don't think anyone's ever received a rewards coupon/gift card from any of these stores
It's coupons, I have received them from time to time. FNL's program is better.

Oh, the coupons, I was thinking of the VIP card where you're supposed to be getting gift cards for a certain purchase amount.

Back
Top Bottom