RETRO 12's ON SALE

I dont know where you can find a Models with Jordans, the two I went to in CT today would give JC Penny a run for their money with the selection of piss poor Nikes.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I dont know where you can find a Models with Jordans, the two I went to in CT today would give JC Penny a run for their money with the selection of piss poor Nikes.
most of da modells in NYC carry jordans.

Do modells do phone orders? I live on long island outside of nyc and all these modells suck.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

Modells is a sporting goods department store that sells jordans in the tri-state area (NY,NJ, PA, MD, VA, CT, DE, MA, RI)
That is a really big tri-state area : )

laugh.gif

Word!!!
I didn't realize a TRI - state was made up of NINE states 
laugh.gif

For the dude that is stating that I am ruining NT by this post, I am simply helping people who wanted to get these pair of kicks for a cheaper price. Relax buddy stop policing and help out your fellow shoeheads. And for the comedians cracking jokes about the tri-state area stuff I am trying to assist people by giving them all the states where Modells exist, go entertain yourself with better things then picking on the smallest comments. 

Unfortunately modells does not sell their jordans on-line. For those in NYC the modells downtown brooklyn, jamaica ave, and queens center mall has a few pairs of the red/white, rising suns, flu games. Good luck

Modells is a sporting goods department store that sells jordans in the tri-state area (NY,NJ, PA, MD, VA, CT, DE, MA, RI)

hahahaha

Originally Posted by bel air
I'm been noticing this annoying troll everywhere I go to. Dude posts nothing but useless comments like "Read the rules, Ban this fool, Lock!"
tired.gif
smh.gif
...Just stop it
indifferent.gif

But, Thanks OP for the heads up. Might purchase if White/Red XIIs are below $75
grin.gif

laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking. I'm not from around there, but I thought tri meant 3.
laugh.gif

Modell's still sells retro's? I thought they stopped carrying retro's since the CDP's?

Damn, I woulda went there for a few releases. Several years back I picked up a few pairs of III's, IV's, and V's from Modell's.

Back
Top Bottom