RETRO 12's ON SALE

Modells has all the Retro 12's for $99.99. Plus they have a 10% off all weekend.  Copped the rising suns and the white/red with an extra 5% off for MVP members and got them for $169. not bad for two pairs. If already posted then my bad.

Modells is a sporting goods department store that sells jordans in the tri-state area (NY,NJ, PA, MD, VA, CT, DE, MA, RI)

No, he meant at which one of their stores...

Check your local store, it might be happening everywhere.

Thanks for the update its about time they went on sale im gonna go try and find a white/red pair tomarrow.

Damn, I wish they had stores around here. For that price, I'd be awful tempted to pick up a pair of the Rising Suns, though I wouldn't mind seeing them go lower.

I picked up my nubucks at FL in vegas at the end of november for $99.99 but they also had the $30 of $100 or something at the same time so they cost me about $75 including a 3 pack of socks to bring it up to the $100 mark. I bet FL/champs/eastbay will do that soon and then hold out for that deal. I am really starting to like the white/red pair. I would love to trade in my CDP XII for the white/red ones or sell them and use the cash on them.

i need rising sun, red/wht retro also ........ If anybody cops ill pay extra and shipping to me.

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

Modells is a sporting goods department store that sells jordans in the tri-state area (NY,NJ, PA, MD, VA, CT, DE, MA, RI)
That is a really big tri-state area : )

white/red 12s steady growing on me.... and nothing on the modells.com website....
mad.gif

*continues waiting for them at Happy Hunting Grounds *
happy.gif

no need for this thread. it's against the rules. smh. use the official threads for each shoe. dudes like u ruin NT

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

That is a really big tri-state area : )

laugh.gif

Will check it out tomorrow probably, but if you wait it out they will go even lower.

Hoping to get them from the outlets for at least $60.

im still waiting here in LA. they are still at 150. i unds mine for basketball. trully one of the most comfortable jays imo

Originally Posted by bel air

no need for this thread. it's against the rules. smh. use the official threads for each shoe. dudes like u ruin NT

dude NT was ruined a long time ago lol

Back
Top Bottom