retro 15 in PI?

will the retro 15 release there in the Philippines? i hate to buy it online. they should have just made these a GR.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I was hoping they would release the AJ XIII also. It would be sooo cool to have those kicks again.

Those are an online exclusive shoe and so I don't think we can expect that here.

I have bought 2 pairs already. 1 for myself and 1 for a friend. It looks good :smile:

before they were released exclusively online, i read somewhere that they're also going to release on select urban accounts just like the DMP's.DMP's managed to land in PI didn't they? i thought it'll be the same thing for these 15's. anyway, nike is so stupid releasing the shoesexclusively in flight club but only shipping to mainland US. i tried to order online on release day only to find out the bitter truth after i checkedout.
mad.gif

Lastchance!! Kamukha mo yung chinese nba player sa avy mo ah :smile:

You are right, the DMPs are a NORTH AMERICA exclusive launch. Almost all outlets in North America got DMPS, footlocker, footaction, niketown and other top shoestores in North America. The DMPs were a LIMITED EDITION release though. Correct me if I am wrong but they only made 11,000 sets of the DMPs.

I also tried purchasing online coz I got an invitation from flightclub. It was really disappointing to know that they would only accept orders from USaddresses. Very discriminating hehehehe

Oo nga maxtempo. Pero nakakahiya naman sa yo :smile:

Next time, I will def let you know if I try to get something that I can't

Originally Posted by lastchance21

DMPS were not released in the PI...only the BMP package

my bad. i thought DMP's landed in PI. so revelation218, how did you manage to get your's? i'm talking about the retro 15's. where did youorder them? flightclubny has them but @ $236, i'd rather hunt OG's.

^^^^ I got my pair from Ebay. Mahal pero we know naman talaga na since it's an online exlusive, the online price is really the lowest. Got mine for $195

Originally Posted by revelation218

Lastchance!! Kamukha mo yung chinese nba player sa avy mo ah :smile:

You are right, the DMPs are a NORTH AMERICA exclusive launch. Almost all outlets in North America got DMPS, footlocker, footaction, niketown and other top shoe stores in North America. The DMPs were a LIMITED EDITION release though. Correct me if I am wrong but they only made 11,000 sets of the DMPs.

I also tried purchasing online coz I got an invitation from flightclub. It was really disappointing to know that they would only accept orders from US addresses. Very discriminating hehehehe

this part is wrong.

yes, certain footlockers and footactions got them, but mainly only the ones either downtown, or in the hood - the high volume sellers, and only in big cities. basically, the district manager had a certain amount of sets he got to allocate as he saw fit.

the DMP was mainly available at smaller chains and independent store - the concept for the release was that instead of having a large amount of sets at a fewlocations, they gave a few packs to more stores - available in packs in multiples of 18 (which included sz 7.5 to 14, with more of the middle sizes) - but itstill wasn't like widely available - there were campouts and riots in lots of malls around new york, and in other places there were stores that chargeddouble retail or even more. i passed by flightclub new york (the store, not the online club), and they were selling DMPs like hotcakes - sold almost 100 packsthat day at an average price of $1000, and i thought paying $300 was bad.

I stand corrected 255forlife :smile:

Wasn't in the US during the DMP launch or was even thinking kicks during the time it was launched. Just started collecting last October 2006. Anyway,thanks for the info though and good thing now I know what really happened during the launch. Appreciate it.

im here in the pi and just copd a pair of xv in pampanga, im looking for og spizikes or anthracite viii. if i cant manage to find those spizikes oranthracites, minus well get the peapods.

by the way the xv is around 7,000 pesos.

Back
Top Bottom