Retro 2's already out

Good lookin out. I'm going to go ahead and wait on these though. $190 is a bit much right now.

$190 CAD = $188 USD? 
smh.gif

pass.
copped in the states
pimp.gif

do you guys really think these will sellout because i really would like to copp 2 pairs of these on my homie discount.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

do you guys really think these will sellout because i really would like to copp 2 pairs of these on my homie discount.

These will be around. II's aren't a very popular model, OG colorway or not. You should be fine. On the other hand, take that with a grain a salt. With the right rapper sporting these, it could turn into camp-outs and chaos quick. Sad, but true.

I love these.... missed out the 1st time and they sold out. won't make the same mistake this time

dunno, apparently sneakers are just expensive in Canada. I was in toronto a few days ago, and shoes that were going for 150 USD(12s, 6s, anniversary 3/4/9) were all 209.95 CAD. I thought it was just insane. This brings me back to my question again, how do canadians afford sneakers?????

Well that depends on where you getting yours.
I know I can wait on these for a while (in Canada) since there's not alot of people wanting these. (Under appreciated IMO)
The steep price tag doesn't help the cost, another reason to not buy at retail. (waiting on disco.)
It also help to have connects for these.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

dunno, apparently sneakers are just expensive in Canada. I was in toronto a few days ago, and shoes that were going for 150 USD(12s, 6s, anniversary 3/4/9) were all 209.95 CAD. I thought it was just insane. This brings me back to my question again, how do canadians afford sneakers?????
I know what you mean, it sucks living here as a sneakerheads.
Sometimes, I wish we can catch a break due to the high price tag, but hey its strictly business to JB.
That's why (for me) its nice to have connects and wait out on those discount when it arise. Or travel down south.

I noticed those on the footlocker.CA website the other day. You can't actually make purchases on the Canadian FL website but they show a lot of their products on it and what their size runs will be. They are currently available for pre-order at local Canadian Foot Lockers and will release in May as planned (same as the US I believe) but you can't actually get them yet because they haven't released.

Yes - kicks are real expensive up north right now because our dollar is so strong compared to the US dollar and Nike Canada has not adjusted the prices to match it. Most of the recent jordan releases have been priced at $210 CDN (Jordan 3,4,6,9,12 and 2010), which is why I have not bought any of them in Canada. Even after shipping from the US/overseas, it still ends up being cheaper after including taxes (about $30/pair). The only way I buy kicks in Canada is on heavy discount (ie. 35% off this week at NikeStore Toronto). This is why all the US ppl complained when we had to charge so much to sell True blue 3s or purple 1s to break even. What can you do?

Just telling it like it is...pc.

I know the prices are ridiculous here I mean 210 Canadian for a 150 US shoe which is actually about 208 US 
indifferent.gif
but thats why i always go down south on the weekend of a new drop too get them for cheaper. Like Sheddy69 says, the prices haven't changed in years and the Canadian dollar keeps getting stronger so we keep getting ripped off.
frown.gif

I think they will seems like the fusions are selling out faster than the retros
indifferent.gif

Im going to wait until they're available here in the states. I'd rather pay 90 bucks for 'em. Not too much of a fan of the II's but this colorway is OG so Ima cop.

No, the II's won't sell out. They never have whenever they've been retroed. They're less popular than XII's and VI's.

The fact that they are available now is great, but the price just messes that whole thing up

Back
Top Bottom