Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Originally Posted by Hotsexy19

No....GBP 85 is 95/100 euros nowadays...and they are supposed to be 130/135 euros in the Netherlands.....plus they are the RED Air Jordan V...TAX-FREE is king !!

I got some euros the other day and its £1 is 1.05 euros.................................... so my £100 which i changed got me 105 euros So £85 is 89.25euro's
happy.gif
So 140 euros would be £135! and with them taking off thetax?? i have ordered alot of stuff from places like snipes and opium and they have never dropped the tax off on my orders and i dont live in the country ofpurchase but i have always paid import duty of everything..................

Snipes have the 3M up in and they are 140 euros which is £135 plus shipping so i doubt the Red ones will be sold for less.........

I see....but non-EU citizens have the right to get their sales taxes back....either at the store of purchase or when they leave Europe (mostly Airports). I wastold that the newest Opium store will have a special option for non-EU customers to buy all products TAX-FREE..... the website of Oqium Rotterdam will bewww.oqium.nl but it's not online right now the guys told me they are working on it!

It would be cheaper to buy a pack then split it yourself if your stateside......

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Edit!!! Some FL's in the UK have the 3M's aready and they are £85.....................................

indifferent.gif
at JB, this is what goes onin the UK, while we get raped over here

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Edit!!! Some FL's in the UK have the 3M's aready and they are £85.....................................

indifferent.gif
at JB, this is what goes on in the UK, while we get raped over here

Are you having a laugh? UK and Europe dont have 80% the releases the US do!! (maybe cos we wont buy any old cr4p JB make over here
laugh.gif
) and if we do get a release then they normally are alot more that the US retailprice too, its just our currency is trash at the moment that our prices seem good!

Originally Posted by chuckjones22

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

it's weird JB is not using packs as a marketing tool in europe

no not really, because in europe Jordans arent as big as in the USA. they did sell all the packs, but most didn't even sell out. my boy got me a VII/XVIpack for less than 100 dollars.

i doubt there will be a Retro V release. which one would that be? because even in europe they dont sell them separate.

Got mine from Covent garden FL yesterday and they were only £85 strange!! But saying that when I got a pair of the mars 4's on release day FL put the priceup the next day.......

Originally Posted by bilel21

The CDPs where split too, I heard it's because of the legislation, a least in France. You can't force someone to buy something in package, you have to give them the choice, buy separated or in a pack, it's not specific to the shoes.
I remember someone saying that too. I wish that was true in the US. That would really throw a wrench in JB's new business model. Soeverybody write your congressman, and lets make packs illegal.

Footlocker popularity tax, they've been doing it a lot recently.

Converse, those Adi plimsoles, some womens stuff

Anything that is / could sell well, make some extra margin

Yup I hear the other day that the 3m's were relaeasing this weekend in EUROPE
not in a pack tho for about 80 and something EUROS

Nikestore online UK has a full size run -£80 + £4.95 shipping

ThaDoogal23 - size10 ...will this be size UK9? ...I heard that the first batchrun is always in US sizes?

Pass Firepower i couldnt tell you for 100% sure

If its the UK site chances are its the UK size

Its only really footlocker that mess with the US size in the UK

picked these up today in Ireland 130 euro for the black 3m
smile.gif

It sickens me to see them on nike Uk for 80 pound that's about 100 euro when converted ! Still getting them from the US would prob be the same after theduty charges.

The price for the CDPs where 300€ for the pack or 200€ the "good pair" and "100€" the other one, people at Nike know what they're doing
Just wondering, What did they consider the "good pair" in the vii/xvi pack? I figure the vii would sell better, but the xvi would costmore to produce, same goes for the vi/xvii.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

picked these up today in Ireland 130 euro for the black 3m
smile.gif

It sickens me to see them on nike Uk for 80 pound that's about 100 euro when converted ! Still getting them from the US would prob be the same after the duty charges.
£80 is more like 89 euro!! euroland is being robbed!!paying £35 more is a joke long live the pound!!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Nikestore online UK has a full size run -£80 + £4.95 shipping

ThaDoogal23 - size10 ...will this be size UK9? ...I heard that the first batch run is always in US sizes?
It is UK sizes im a UK9 and ordered a 9 from the sizing chart..........

Do a search for nikestore in google and it gives you a free shipping code!!

Back
Top Bottom