Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Ok guys we all know that theres a Retro V releasing in Europe this weekend and its predominatly black but

Is it another retro of the Black / Vars Red / Silver (with or without the 23 on the side)

or is it

the 3m version out of the Raging Bull pack????

no V's releasing over here in the US that i know of, would you be able to provide a pic of the V's you're saying "we all know" isreleasing

"we all know" refers to any EU heads who have been in contact with any of the EU footlockers this week....

Yeah, they're just the 3M V's. Nike Europe is splitting the pack up so they'll be selling the V's separately and the 3M's are releasingthis weekend. Dunno why they couldn't have just sold the pack though...

Originally Posted by larzhin

Yeah, they're just the 3M V's. Nike Europe is splitting the pack up so they'll be selling the V's separately and the 3M's are releasing this weekend. Dunno why they couldn't have just sold the pack though...
because there ppl pay more for the shoes

but I wish they would just do this here, if they did they would def be gettin some more of my $$$

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some pics would be nice, if you can provide them,... i havent heard any european releases

Yeah, they're just the 3M V's. Nike Europe is splitting the pack up so they'll be selling the V's separately and the 3M's are releasing this weekend. Dunno why they couldn't have just sold the pack though...

i dont know why they cant split pack over here in the US!! simply cuz they know we'll buy it so they exploit us...SMH

Yes, the black 3M is dropping this weekend in Europe, no word for the red, neither for the price (maybe around 130/150 €).

The CDPs where split too, I heard it's because of the legislation, a least in France. You can't force someone to buy something in package, you have togive them the choice, buy separated or in a pack, it's not specific to the shoes.

The price for the CDPs where 300€ for the pack or 200€ the "good pair" and "100€" the other one, people at Nike know what they're doing
eyes.gif

ps:sorry for the bad english

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

i dont know why they cant split pack over here in the US!! simply cuz they know we'll buy it so they exploit us...SMH
no kidding. EU heads are not that gullible.. this is a perfect example of what that other post was talking about testing the pack theory.. I forone am not happy with what JB is doing and therefore will not be supporting them. haven't bought a J this year and don't plan on it any time soon.

Since some people are interested I've just made a quick phone call to Opium the red one would release the 30/05.
The price is 140€ each. And a few pair will be available, less than a CDP (it should be the same at nikestore/town, and any other retailer who will carrythem).

I see... i guess they make more selling it individually.. either way if it was a pack or not i believe both of these shoes will sell... i think both are goodcolorways... and i'm sure not everyone agree's but i do believe both with sell out in euro.. and the pack in the u,s,

They should retail at £100 in the UK so $150 !%#, Think i will just buy a pack tho from the US if i can as i want both pairs................

Originally Posted by bilel21

The price for the CDPs where 300€ for the pack or 200€ the "good pair" and "100€" the other one, people at Nike know what they're doing
eyes.gif

ps:sorry for the bad english
The price on the UK site was £198 so about 230 euro's or about $300......

that's cool they're dropping in france. i'll be hitting the city of lights this weekend! but damn, 140 Euro = 190 something USD. Oh hell no...

Edit!!! Some FL's in the UK have the 3M's aready and they are £85.....................................

OPIUM Rotterdam (the Netherlands), the latest OPIUM Store that just opened up 2 weeks ago, will sell the RED AirJordan V - RAGING BULL/TORO BRAVO.
www.oqium.nl will be their website and will be online before the release date! US customers can buy all productsTAX-FREE, so also this RED Air Jordan V - RAGING BULL/TORO BRAVO !!
Sales tax in the Netherlands is 19% by the way....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hotsexy19

OPIUM Rotterdam (the Netherlands), the latest OPIUM Store that just opened up 2 weeks ago, will sell the RED Air Jordan V - RAGING BULL/TORO BRAVO.
www.oqium.nl will be their website and will be online before the release date! US customers can buy all products TAX-FREE, so also this RED Air Jordan V - RAGING BULL/TORO BRAVO !!
Sales tax in the Netherlands is 19% by the way....
pimp.gif
But they are 140 euro's, In the UK we are paying £85 for them which equals 90 euros!!
happy.gif

No....GBP 85 is 95/100 euros nowadays...and they are supposed to be 130/135 euros in the Netherlands.....plus they are the RED Air Jordan V...TAX-FREE is king!!

Back
Top Bottom