Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09' List. Are these dropping??

They need to re-release a pair of flint vii's with good quality material. AND PICK UP THE DAMN XI's ALREADY JB!

why does no one understand what the hell packand package means, yet they want to drop knowledge?

a pack is seperate shoes releasing on the same day, so you cant say "theyre not releasing seperately , so theyre a pack" that makes zero sense

a packAGE is shoes released together, not seperately

get it straight

all i want is the blk/red 7s but if its in a pack pass...from what ive seen too much heat droppin after...finishing 09 with space jams and starting 2k10 withinfrareds and metallics

GOD DAMN they gotta chill with the packs. Ok ok the 23rd anniversary I can understand packs that year, but enuff is enuff. Just chill with that ishhh jb

I'm passing on this pack, but the pack nxt month is looking like a must for me
laugh.gif

none of this matters until bordeauxs retro. lol. I hope that raptor/bordeaux hybrid colorway VII isn't the closest we see to bordeaux..........

that's probably the most anticipated package, but not shoe. the space jams will probably get that title. these vii's are dope though. can't wait tosee what the orlando ones will look like

The AJ 7 "DMP" is listed as $210.00 retail price ($105.00 Gradeschool Sizes) Yes its listed as DMP not 60+

Back
Top Bottom