Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites Appreaciation Thread

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

copped on clearance for 80 flat at modells a while ago. so easy back then
still easy if those ever came back out...ridiculously ugly color.

leather eyelets
sick.gif

white sock liner & inner sock
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

These bombed believe it or not. I recall spots in NYC still tryin' to sell these two years after they dropped.

"Now when I first started I said it was just about Biggie, now everyone wanna open their mouth with a mother fricking opinion"

Appreciate the thread Uncle

BTW, im camping for the upandcoming HoH Foams as I post this =p

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

copped on clearance for 80 flat at modells a while ago. so easy back then
still easy if those ever came back out...ridiculously ugly color.

leather eyelets
sick.gif

white sock liner & inner sock
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
it was easy to cop every foam back then. I didn't like this shoe when it first dropped but 80 dollars for foams is extremely hard to pass up for me. Unless they the doodoo brown foam pro and foam max joints. Those 2 were straight basura

I wonder if this colorway would have looked better if it the top was all white and the soles were carolina blue??? IMO that'll be hot

I wonder if this colorway would have looked better if it the top was all white and the soles were carolina blue??? IMO that'll be hot

These are very much appreciated... esp here in Baltimore!!...

I was surprised that these sold the way they did when the released in this area...

Everybody wore these with a Melo jersey from when he got drafted that summer...

I hooped in mine a couple of times, but I threw some Bar Keepers Friend on the sole and mesh a few summers back and they worked out well...

I'll bring these out this summer...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these are hot. dude had a pair for cheap in cali but only wanted to sell them locally... they might retro these one day

That was me, haha.  The buyer flaked so I still have them.

Not apprecaited @ all

Remeber seeing these AT LEAST a year after RD for around 100$ and still not sellin.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these are hot. dude had a pair for cheap in cali but only wanted to sell them locally... they might retro these one day

That was me, haha.  The buyer flaked so I still have them.

thats crazy, thats the law of attraction working its power... i just pm'd you

Wasn't a fan of these, this was when they got carried away with the colors....which is what they're gonna do this year and next year as well SMH

You already know!...

But EVERY foam pro not apart of a marvel comic pack or HOH that released was a sales rack exclusive. (Waits for OP to start an Al Wissam appreciation thread...)

Back
Top Bottom