Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites Appreaciation Thread

I'm not late. Its just that I searched for this topic and could'nt find it so here it is. These are my favorite foams. Can't wait til these drop. I may just get 2 pairs. Mods, please lock if nessecery. 
k2lcao.jpg

Edit: Fixed.

Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites - u should change the title to Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites Appreaciation Thread.... very misleading

these are hot. dude had a pair for cheap in cali but only wanted to sell them locally... they might retro these one day

Yeah that title is a little misleading OP.As far as these being retroed again.......
I don't know about that.If I never see these again I personally wouldn't shed one tear.

appreciated.

watch how many people come around on foam pro's when foam one's become the norm. just watch.

i love foam pro but this is the only foams i couldnt bring myself to buy. i remember they were in the sale bins for like $59 in front almost every store on 125st

unless they changed the upper and sock liner to navy blue
devil.gif
......then i'd rather have these brown pro's

3727364120071201224438671_000_640.jpg

i just think it's stupid to have a white liner that's going to get filthy and dingy over time, especially on a shoe that last as long as these do. that's my only gripe with the dooms
tired.gif

^i remember those from the shoe city sales racks like 5 years ago. If only i had known they'd be so hard to find now...

as for the caro's, i don't mind the white upper, imo its the perfect compliment to the sole, and i'm a sucker for white soles on foams.

joints are saucy when done right.

smh at a simple nike swoosh being a deal breaker to anyone...to me that says, i'm not a foamposite fan, i'm a penny fan.

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!..............and why all of a sudden there has been hella threads on Foams.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

dudes just catching up on foams with the eggplants... years late, its a shame

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

devil.gif

i just think it's stupid to have a white liner that's going to get filthy and dingy over time, especially on a shoe that last as long as these do. that's my only gripe with the dooms
tired.gif

Those need a clear sole bad

Have mine sittin on ice still havent balled in them n cant believe I havent since they dropped in wat 03?

Im a sucker for carolina colourways these look dope with any carolina shorts I prefer my throwback 80s shorts with them.

I remember Melvin Scott rocking these for some games a few years back.

As far as foams pros or 1s Im down with both to me there both great shoes slightly different in appearance but really there tha same shoe.

Been ballin in foams since 98 n aint about to stop anytime soon.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

devil.gif

tired.gif

i feel you on that, the lining will get messed up before the shoe will, a navy lining sounds crazy, navy and baby blue go very well together

Back
Top Bottom