Retro IV's Back in 2012 in a major way!!!!

LETS GET IT!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only one some of us SHOULD need is the WHITE CEMENT IVs since the other 3 dropped not too long ago.

but WCIVs aint gonna happen.

Will take all 4 if they have the '99 retro shape and no stupid mars logo. Please no crappy paint jobs 'cuz I'm tired of cracked midsoles, especially on iv's.

I want all four colorways to go along with my III's from this year. Then all I need are some II's and some I's and im straight

I passed on the CDP IV's based on quality deficiencies, but I love and need this colorway...that and white cements (if done the right way) especially.

Will cop WCs if the samples that are floating around do not release. Possibly BCs, undecided. Pass on Mars and Military IVs, don't need to add more shoes with deficiencies to the collection.

Them Military-Blue and Varsity-Red better have some decent leather to them man. If they're anything like the last horrid retro... f that.

And they better fix that frail mid-sole.

hope for those oreos to be on point all these other colorways can be had under retail but they can keep that quality but good to see they got something for the beasts

Watch them make the black cement IV's with the ashy suede! just like they doing with metallic V's and the infrared VI's and blackred XII's

Based on the samples of the WCs that we've seen, they look nothing like they do in that pic

Back
Top Bottom