RETRO REQUEST! Nike Air Speed Turf Max

272683951.jpg

272683950.jpg

269354041.jpg

269354046.jpg

269345867.jpg

269345864.jpg

i would like to see the black and white pair retro'd but they wouldnt sell at all and would be at tj max and ross's in a week, its unfortunate but true

wow, i dont remeber those at all, they look like a football shoe.. it does remind me of a shoe i had in 94, probably 95... they were all black with orange, and the mille of the toe box was a circle with mesh material.. i was the first dude in school with them, they were very fresh

Originally Posted by Mac4167

but they wouldnt sell at all and would be at tj max and ross's in a week, its unfortunate but true
Very unfortunate....  and very true...   Just like the Deions (DT Turf Max) did... 
But, if they did a shoddy job at them (as they did the DTs) then forget it... 
smh.gif

Oohhh those are nice. I never had them but i Def remember them.. They were like 140 i think.

Aren't These the Dan Marinos?? At least the Teal/Orange joints? I was lil when these dropped but I think I remember these

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

Aren't These the Dan Marinos?? At least the Teal/Orange joints?
yeah these are dan marinos.

OG colors would do nice.....

No Air Max 2 unit to mess up, at least Nike can still get Durabuck right.
Shoes aren't that pricey either.

Nike could do these right, and, imo the black/neon colorway would do well, possibly well enough
to carry some of the new colorways they'd inevitably throw in.

While they're at it, they could do the Air Mission as well.

whoever thinks thee won't sell are kidding themselves. If they just released the black and white joints these would do well. Everyone had these in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom