Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

so in 2018 a celebrity calls a woman an ape and the president of the united states does not condem her only compares the situation to his own?

i cannot believe people voted for the piece of ****

how can we get this mother ****er up on outta here?

so in 2018 a celebrity calls a woman an ape and the president of the united states does not condem her only compares the situation to his own?

i cannot believe people voted for the piece of ****

how can we get this mother ****er up on outta here?

At this rate, vote in 2020. All of this dirt on the guy and his cronies, and still no action.

11679238_590x787.jpg

Incest? Yikes.

Tales from the backwoods of bum **** no where, Arkansas

F*** Kimmel!

These MFers really out here “CAPING” for this racist scum tho! Let her sabotage her own career and burn for it!

It’s amazing how peeps are turning a blind eye and supporting Roseanne even compromise their own religious views and morals for the sake of this President and her!

Heck my wife’s family is supporting her and don’t give TWO S*** what she said or did! Absolutely crazy ish man!

“Ohhhh it’s jus one incident.”
“Ohhhh it was taken out of context.”
“She/He didn’t even mean that, you are trippin.”

FOH with all that!

He calls out Trump's nonsense and he called out the GOP for trying to take healthcare away from people, especially poorer people, after his new born had to have heart surgery.

He got emotional and was pointing out how heartless something like that would be. It was a big story at the time.

If you skip to the 5:00 minute mark of this video; you'll see her addressing the Hitler costume.

Apparently, it wasn't jews that she was baking in the oven - it was "Palestinians" as both her and the host of the shoe laughs at their bigotry and fascism.

:smh: |l

Back
Top Bottom