RETRO SHOES POPULARITY WILL DECLINE DRASTICALLY IN 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR FROM NOW.

Do you think the shoe game will be as strong in late 2014 and early 2015

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• OR DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE MORE POPULAR IN LATE 2014 & 2015 THEN IT IS NOW

• Total voters
That logic has and never will make sense bro.
It's not uncommon for people to buy shoes made by athletes that they like. Seeing what Jordan did in his prime was something that looking at a 4 minute video on YT can't quite equate to. His accomplishments, his legacy are the foundation of the Jordan Brand. So if you buy those shoes and you haven't even seen the man play, I'd have to say that your logic doesn't make sense, bro.
Well, either that, or you're a hypebeast.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what will come to a boiling point are Jordans selling out. theyre already pushing it by charging $160. $170 will be a tough pill to swallow. I predict that there will only be a few sellouts next year, such as the Black Infrared 6s, Carmines, and possibly more. the Jumpman hype is dyeing out FAST
they just getting people ready and prepared for when they start releasing the the older model retros that were 200 thats all imo

It's not uncommon for people to buy shoes made by athletes that they like. Seeing what Jordan did in his prime was something that looking at a 4 minute video on YT can't quite equate to. His accomplishments, his legacy are the foundation of the Jordan Brand. So if you buy those shoes and you haven't even seen the man play, I'd have to say that your logic doesn't make sense, bro.
Well, either that, or you're a hypebeast.
laugh.gif
By the logic I speak of is the folks who basically say "WHY YOUZE WEARING JORDANS WHEN YOU AINT WATCH DA DUDE PLAY? YOU A HYPEBEAST".

THAT logic never makes sense and is extremely ignorant.

By the logic I speak of is the folks who basically say "WHY YOUZE WEARING JORDANS WHEN YOU AINT WATCH DA DUDE PLAY? YOU A HYPEBEAST".

THAT logic never makes sense and is extremely ignorant.
It's like saying you can't wear chuck taylors because you never actually saw him play
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom