Retro XII B-grades?

Yep>>i had a pair..returned it cus it was a size 13..you couldn't really tell they were B grade

^smh

b-grades are sneakers with defects, and are usually sent to the outlets to be sold....not bootlegs....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^smh

b-grades are sneakers with defects, and are usually sent to the outlets to be sold....not bootlegs....

Yup, most dont even have defects. Nike takes the 50 before and after the pair that they found to be a defect and mark allof them as B-grades.

^^ Havent you been reading this?
smh.gif
B-grades are defects in a jordan shoe or any shoe for that matter...

give the new guys a break. of course they don't know what b-grades are. because half the time the b-grades could pass for a-grades, and the a-grades shouldbe labeled b-grades...its very confusing, especially if suede is involved.

I understood the idea of what it meant i was just trying to figure out this term. Not new to the game just new to some of you youngins terms

Originally Posted by Wozman23

give the new guys a break. of course they don't know what b-grades are. because half the time the b-grades could pass for a-grades, and the a-grades should be labeled b-grades...its very confusing, especially if suede is involved.

thats true

I have a pair of B grade Olympic VII, that are basically perfect

The funny thing is that a lot of Jordan's Nike is releasing for $150 on up are terrible quality with the glue showing and other defects

Yep>>i had a pair..returned it cus it was a size 13..you couldn't really tell they were B grade
I copped a pair of B-grade playoff XIIs for $99.99. They're borderline beaters now.

b-grades are deemed so because they have some kind of cosmetic defect, but it does not affect the performance of the shoe. b-grade nikes/jordans are sold atnike outlets/factory stores, but not all jordans/nikes found in outlets are b-grades.

Do b-grade jordans have a special marking on the tag? Or just a simple "b-grade" stamp. Any pictures of b-grade tags?

krey1231 wrote:
Were there B-grade retro XII's made back in 2003?
There are B-Grades for every shoe produced, there are always a few (small few) out of the bunch that don't quite pass Q.C. The shoes aretotally authentic, but can't be sold/released to stores for msrp because of the flaw. Be that it may there are shoes that get out with small cosmeticdefects that are sold in stores, ie that guy's X's without the AIR JORDAN stamped on one of the tongues, upside down straps on VIII's, and Jumpmansstitched on the wrong side of VII's....

They had B-Grade XII's for $99.99 at an outlet in Kentucky, I got a 13.5.

Most b-grades tend to have a stamp on the box ..i bealive saying second perfection or something,like that

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^smh

Yup, most dont even have defects. Nike takes the 50 before and after the pair that they found to be a defect and mark all of them as B-grades.

Were you hear this at??

Back
Top Bottom