Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

I understand your frustration with the nicknames bro but it is what it is. Foolish nicknames are not going to influence me one way or another when it comes to purchasing a pair of Jordans. Im sure in your travels of eberyday life you come across individuals who are annoying to you treat them on here like you would in life ignore them and keep it moving. Your pleas to stop the foolish nicknames will fall on deaf ears especially with all of the young hypebeasts who now self describe themselves as "Jordan Heads". Just my two cents...no disrespect intended.

Only newbs stay calling them cherrys, they don't know any better.

Jordan Forum is fullf of them now, *goes back to nike*

abernja preachin the truth to the hypebeasts
pimp.gif

all of the XII's went on sale here in toronto.  Foot Locker marked them all down a couple months back.  Grabbed my "VARSITY RED'S" on 50 off and called it a day.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Originally Posted by abernja

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] calling them Cherry XII's. Before the word about the retro came out these had [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NEVER[/color] been referred to by that foolish nickname. Do us all a favor and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STOP[/color] with these gimmick names. They are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]White/Black/VARSITY RED[/color]. PERIOD!!!!!!

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

VARSITY RED

Not every shoe needs a silly nickname. Stop the madness.
Preach homie. 

qft,  whoever calls them cherry xii's deserves death. it's the only suitable punishment.

Copped the white/reds, but those black 12's are -_-

Good thing the OG 12's hold up. they are like tanks.

CHERRY XII

CHERRY XII

CHERRY XII

CHERRY XII

CHERRY XII

Tell me why you mad! haha it is foolish to refer to an OG release with a new nickname, this is getting dumb, sometimes a sneaker just has to be what it is, not all of them need a nickname.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

What in the hell are Cherry XII's??? Sounds like some noob naming right there.

Yeah, with skinny jeans.
hahaha you just riled our 14-16 year old counterparts up with that one...

Yeah, kinda wish I grabbed a pair of the Rising Suns and Nubucks at the outlet prices. Coulda grabbed the White/Red (F that Cherry name) at the Kissimmee outlet, but didn't.

Back
Top Bottom