returning a tmobile phone

sup niketalk, i got a phone that dont work that i bought off from somebody. my question is if i call up tmobile and tell them that my phone is not working andif i can get another one? will i be charged? will it work?

any info appreciated,

Originally Posted by OB89

Take the L, unless you have insurance?

nope no insurance but i talked to some of my homies and they said that they did returned a phone like 5 times with no insurance

Originally Posted by JesusR23

OB89 wrote:

Take the L, unless you have insurance?

nope no insurance but i talked to some of my homies and they said that they did returned a phone like 5 times with no insurance

That's because when you buy a cell phone with a contract, it comes with a one year warranty. You bought the phone off some dude, so it won't have that.You're gonna have to take the L.

Just buy the insurance protection. U won't get a free phone but through Asurion, u can get a brand new phone w/ a deductible of course

You can't get the insurance for that phone unless you've bought it with a contract.
And the phone won't be brand new, it'll be refurbished.

so i should just call to see what they say? what i was thinkin i can do is tell them i got the phone as a gift or something and tell them that my phone dontwork anymore and if i can get another one

Originally Posted by JesusR23

think that would work tho? anybody try this before?

Absolutely will not work. They aren't going to give you a brand new phone with no proof out of sympathy. As i said, accept the L for not paying attention.I'm not beating you up but it happens when you get careless.

Back
Top Bottom