returning shoes to a different footlocker location

I told my girlfriend the other day to pick up the kobe 5's USC edition from her local footlocker. So she bought it and I decided I do not want them anymore. Never tried on or anything. The thing is that the rep said the sale is final so I won't be able to get a refund nor store credit. I'm thinking of going to a different footlocker to return the shoes. I'll just say to the rep that I lost the receipt and would like to have store credit back. Would that be possible? Did anyone ever do such a thing? Again, It is the Kobe 5's USC edition and not all footlocker location has it so I'm wondering if they will allow me to get store credit.

Sorry bro but usc, dukes, ace, n dukes r house of hoops exclusive , no returns, no exhanges period!!

Even at a different @ a different footlocker, cuz they are not in the general footlocker system

I knew it but just want to make sure.

this sucks
frown.gif

they will ring up in any footlocker system under dept. 05. (HOH exclusive dept.)
it just depends if that employee/manager knows that the usc is HOH only and will return that shoe. Mgrs do not like to give store credit so try an exchange, you might get a better response.
it is a gamble and it doesnt hurt to try, what is the worst thing that could happen, they say no

and that NO RETURN policy is BS and made up by the employees, not a company policy.

Actually bro its on hoh only exclusives, n as far i can remember since grand opening in la they have had that policy n stamp every reciept n ask u b4 u buy that its a final sale n would u still like to buy it, duno wat hoh u go to bro, but pretty sure it applies to all hoh stores, not that little stand that every footlocker has. I can guarntee u 100% that if u go to any random footlocker that they will deny u bcuz they dont carry that shoe n its an exclusive to hoh only, they first look at the box tag den once they open it up n see a shoe that they dont carry, they will say" im sorry bro but we dont carry this style of kobe v's, these where hoh only release, if u can prove me wrong i will cop u a pair of kobes
i have been personally denied of exchange for some general release crap, wat more for some exclusive kicks

What's Footlocker's policy for returning once worn shoes that got scuffed in a game? Will they allow u to exchange or r u stuck with the shoe?

depends on the mgr on duty. ftl mgrs do not like to return or exchange anything

At first, you said it doent ring up in the system but in actually does. HOH uses the same registers as all of the FTLs. I said he could try, I didnt say he would be successful.

yeah, i'm going to try.

I'm going to say to the rep that my girlfriend bought it for me as a gift and it turns out that it's the wrong shoe that she got me. I would then say "could i get an exchange for the lower merion aces?" you think it would slide? anyone?

Not trying to spit knowledge to yall for nothing, i pretty kno the in n outs of this stupid company, but hey cant complain wen the homies hook it up, all u can do now is post in the b/s forum, craigslist, or ebay...
Good luck bro, sorry to hear that u in a bind, too bad its not a size 13

laugh.gif
why buy in the first place ? You fell into hype i bet. I'd say you keep it or sell it on Ebay. Next time don't go with impulse buy

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

they will ring up in any footlocker system under dept. 05. (HOH exclusive dept.)
it just depends if that employee/manager knows that the usc is HOH only and will return that shoe. Mgrs do not like to give store credit so try an exchange, you might get a better response.
it is a gamble and it doesnt hurt to try, what is the worst thing that could happen, they say no

and that NO RETURN policy is BS and made up by the employees, not a company policy.
Wrong and it's a great policy to keep guys from buying a bunch of a shoe they think will be hot, tryig to sell them on ebay and returning them when nobody wants to pay a bunch of money for them.  F resellers.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Wrong and it's a great policy to keep guys from buying a bunch of a shoe they think will be hot, tryig to sell them on ebay and returning them when nobody wants to pay a bunch of money for them.  F resellers.

it really really really depends on where you are. It is very possible to get an item from a footlocker/hoh type of item, and bring it back to another FTL....the thing is, all the FTL's in your area know about HOH, but lets say you go outside of your city, to another footlocker, and ask them for store credit.....more then likely it can work, but as most said they'd most likely deny you

again, try taking a trip somewhere and doing it outside of your city, worst case scenerio you just "hook somebody up" with them in the b/s forum....karma goes a long way bro!

Good look everyone

I'm actually trading these kobe's for a pair of NDS CDP 4's, so I'm satisfied.

mods, please lock.

depends on the mgr on duty. ftl mgrs do not like to return or exchange anything

At first, you said it doent ring up in the system but in actually does. HOH uses the same registers as all of the FTLs. I said he could try, I didnt say he would be successful.

aint that the truth
laugh.gif

i've had these dudes lie, make up their own rules, try to get me to buy insoles or cleaners in order for them to honor my exchange, and pull every trick in the book to get out of having to do an exchange.

i just kindly tell them to print a copy of their receipt because it has the companys return exchange policy that corporate wrote and expects them to honor and follow.  i just let the employee know that i know what the policy is and that if they want to give me the run around i won't hesitate to call corporate.   i've actually called corporate on a manager before because he tried to make up some b.s talkin about the company doesn't do exchanges without a receipt, he had this pissed off look on his face when i called corporate right in front of his face.   i ended up getting to do the exchange and got a giftcard for $25 from corporate as an apology for the troubles i was put through.

still to this day i seriously don't get why these managers are so anal about exchanges and returns.   corporate wants the company to be customer friendly and  has a leinent and easy return/exchange policy but rather then follow the rules and policys their told to follow they want to be different and make up their own rules even though they break the rules whenever they want to let their friends exchange stuff for them.  

in regards the the house of hoops final sale situation.   the normal return policy is on the back of the receipt, i would try and call corporate and get them to let you do a return. worst they can tell you is no.

Back
Top Bottom