Rev Run's Kid is doing it!

I can't believe he said ninja. Unless I heard that wrong. Also, after seeing him whine so much on Run's House it's hard to take any of the boys in that fam seriously

Originally Posted by rcdp

I can't believe he said ninja. Unless I heard that wrong. Also, after seeing him whine so much on Run's House it's hard to take any of the boys in that fam seriously
I totally agree with you.

Yup, actually watched the "free-style" earlier today and he's definitely much better than Jo-Jo...

Ohh and yeahh, he uses the N-word about 3 or 4 times in there. It's funny because it was his uncle who was try'na spearhead the no N-word usage in hip hop...acting as though he hasn't used that word at least five times in every one of his appearances on Run's House...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i heard diggy's mixtape...not bad, not bad at all...better than his brother 2 me... 

that video go hard tho..!@#$ was tough 

"son of a king so why would i ever bow down"

wth he reminds me of that filipino kid rapper i saw on youtube one time. He looks alot like him too.

damn, not bad. But i cant really take him serious, and his voice is kinda annoying

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Yup, actually watched the "free-style" earlier today and he's definitely much better than Jo-Jo...

Ohh and yeahh, he uses the N-word about 3 or 4 times in there. It's funny because it was his uncle who was try'na spearhead the no N-word usage in hip hop...acting as though he hasn't used that word at least five times in every one of his appearances on Run's House...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

russel
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember seeing him scream on his assistant in a restaurant because his something was wrong with his coffee...all kind's of the f's and n's comin' out that mans mouth
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom