Rev. Run's son Jo Jo busted with the ooo-wee (really?)

The son of legendary rapper Joseph "Run" Simmons of Run-DMC was arrested for possession of marijuana on Friday night, according to publishedreports.

Joseph "JoJo" Simmons Jr. allegedly bought weed and was seen rolling the illegal substance in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, according to gossipnews site tmz.com.

Sources within the police department told the site that the 19-year-old was inside a car when he was apprehended.

The sources also charge that he tried to escape by reversing and almost struck a police vehicle.

Simmons Jr. was charged with resisting arrest, attempted reckless endangerment, and criminal use of drug paraphernalia in addition to the possessioncharge.

No statement has been issued by the Simmons family or a representative.

"You can learn many things from your Children.. (Patience for instance! :smile:," Rev Run wrote on his Twitterpage.

Simmons, Jr. stars on the show "Run's House" with his father and the rest of the family.

Thats why dude always looking dumb and blowed and in his room lol

laugh.gif
first thing i learned when i got my license was NEVER SMOKE WEED IN THE CAR..what an idiot

Even though he was an idiot and got caught, I've gained a little bit more respect for Jo Jo knowing he likes to twist up.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

dude a rookie... how u panic over weed and u rich?!

Word. He might have gotten away with it, talking the right talk. Worse come to worse a fine.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom